1 800 222 6872

Cyberecital.com / Jeffrey Biegel

Album Summary

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for piano no 8 in C minor, Op. 13 "Pathetique"
>Liszt, Franz : Sonetto del Petrarca no 104 (Pace non trovo; II) for piano (Années II/5), S. 161/5 (LW A55/5)
>Liszt, Franz : Hungarian Rhapsodies (19) for Piano, S 244
>Brahms, Johannes : Fantasies (7) for Piano, Op. 116
>Chopin, Frédéric : Scherzo for Piano no 3 in C sharp minor, B 125/Op. 39
>Chopin, Frédéric : Polonaise for piano no 6 in A flat major ("Héroique"), Op. 53, CT. 155
>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Prelude for piano no 16 in G major, Op. 32/5
>Strauss II (Junior), Johann : An der schönen, blauen Donau (On the Beautiful, Blue Danube), waltz for orchestra (with chorus ad li
Performer Composers


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for piano no 8 in C minor, Op. 13 "Pathetique"
  • Performer: Jeffrey Biegel (Piano)
  • Running Time: 20 min. 25 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1797-1798

>Liszt, Franz : Sonetto del Petrarca no 104 (Pace non trovo; II) for piano (Années II/5), S. 161/5 (LW A55/5)
  • Performer: Jeffrey Biegel (Piano)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 5 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1846

>Liszt, Franz : Hungarian Rhapsodies (19) for Piano, S 244
  • Performer: Jeffrey Biegel (Piano)
  • Running Time: 10 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1847

>Brahms, Johannes : Fantasies (7) for Piano, Op. 116
  • Performer: Jeffrey Biegel (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 56 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1892

>Chopin, Frédéric : Scherzo for Piano no 3 in C sharp minor, B 125/Op. 39
  • Performer: Jeffrey Biegel (Piano)
  • Running Time: 8 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1839

>Chopin, Frédéric : Polonaise for piano no 6 in A flat major ("Héroique"), Op. 53, CT. 155
  • Performer: Jeffrey Biegel (Piano)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1842-1843

>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Prelude for piano no 16 in G major, Op. 32/5
  • Performer: Jeffrey Biegel (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1910

>Strauss II (Junior), Johann : An der schönen, blauen Donau (On the Beautiful, Blue Danube), waltz for orchestra (with chorus ad li
  • Performer: Jeffrey Biegel (Piano)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 59 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Waltz
  • Written: 1867

>Liszt, Franz : Hungarian Rhapsodies (19) for Piano, S 244
  • Performer: Jeffrey Biegel (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 53 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1847