Legendary Treasures - Pnina Salzman Vol 1

Album Summary

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 18 in B flat major, K 456
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 24 in C minor, K 491
>Paul Ben-Haim : Capriccio, for piano & orchestra
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in F major, K 350
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in B flat major, K 190/L 250
>Franck, César : Symphonic Variations for Piano and Orchestra, M 46
>Khachaturian, Aram : Concerto for Piano in D flat major
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Quartet for Piano and Strings no 1 in G minor, K 478
Performers Conductors Ensembles Composers


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 18 in B flat major, K 456
  • Performer: Pnina Salzman (Piano)
  • Conductor: David Shallon
  • Ensemble: Jerusalem Symphony Orchestra
  • Running Time: 31 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1784

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 24 in C minor, K 491
  • Performer: Pnina Salzman (Piano)
  • Conductor: Mendi Rodan
  • Running Time: 29 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1786

>Paul Ben-Haim : Capriccio, for piano & orchestra
  • Performer: Pnina Salzman (Piano)
  • Conductor: Carlo Giulini
  • Ensemble: Israel Philharmonic Orchestra
  • Running Time: 11 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in F major, K 350
  • Performer: Pnina Salzman (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in B flat major, K 190/L 250
  • Performer: Pnina Salzman (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 5 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>César Franck (1822 - 1890) : Symphonic Variations for Piano and Orchestra, M 46
  • Performer: Pnina Salzman (Piano)
  • Conductor: Mendi Rodan
  • Running Time: 15 min. 22 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1885

>Khachaturian, Aram : Concerto for Piano in D flat major
  • Performer: Pnina Salzman (Piano)
  • Conductor: Anatole Fistoulari
  • Ensemble: Jerusalem Symphony Orchestra
  • Running Time: 37 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1936

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Quartet for Piano and Strings no 1 in G minor, K 478
  • Performers: Martin Lovett (Cello); Peter Schidlof (Viola); Pnina Salzman (Piano); Norbert Brainin (Violin)
  • Running Time: 25 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Chamber Music
  • Written: 1785