1 800 222 6872

Music for Flute and Harp / Ashley Solomon, Masumi Nagasawa

Album Summary

>Krumpholtz, Jean-Baptiste : Work(s)
>Gluck, Christoph Willibald : Christoph W. Gluck Dance of the Blessed Spirits
>Francois Naderman / Jean : Nocturne, tyrolienne and rondoletto
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for violin & piano no 14 in D major, K. 29
>Rossini, Gioachino : Andante, Theme and Variations for Flute, Clarinet, Horn and Bassoon in F major
>Benda, Friedrich Ludwig : Sonate III, for harp (or pianoforte) with violin & flute accompaniment (ad lib)
>Bochsa, Nicholas Charles : Nocturne Concertant, Op. 71/3
Performers Composers
  • >
  • >
  • >
  • >
  • >
  • >
  • >


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Krumpholtz, Jean-Baptiste : Work(s) :: Sonata V
  • Performers: Ashley Solomon [Flute/Recorder] (Flute); Masumi Nagasawa (Harp)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 33 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Krumpholtz, Jean-Baptiste : Work(s) :: Sonata V
  • Performers: Ashley Solomon [Flute/Recorder] (Flute); Masumi Nagasawa (Harp)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Krumpholtz, Jean-Baptiste : Work(s) :: Sonata V
  • Performers: Ashley Solomon [Flute/Recorder] (Flute); Masumi Nagasawa (Harp)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Gluck, Christoph Willibald : Christoph W. Gluck Dance of the Blessed Spirits
  • Performers: Ashley Solomon [Flute/Recorder] (Flute); Masumi Nagasawa (Harp)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Francois Naderman / Jean : Nocturne, tyrolienne and rondoletto
  • Performers: Ashley Solomon [Flute/Recorder] (Flute); Masumi Nagasawa (Harp)
  • Running Time: 10 min. 58 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for violin & piano no 14 in D major, K. 29
  • Performers: Ashley Solomon [Flute/Recorder] (Flute); Masumi Nagasawa (Harp)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 7 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1766

>Rossini, Gioachino : Andante, Theme and Variations for Flute, Clarinet, Horn and Bassoon in F major
  • Performers: Ashley Solomon [Flute/Recorder] (Flute); Masumi Nagasawa (Harp)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 33 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1812

>Benda, Friedrich Ludwig : Sonate III, for harp (or pianoforte) with violin & flute accompaniment (ad lib)
  • Performers: Ashley Solomon [Flute/Recorder] (Flute); Masumi Nagasawa (Harp)
  • Running Time: 15 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 17th Century

>Bochsa, Nicholas Charles : Nocturne Concertant, Op. 71/3
  • Performers: Ashley Solomon [Flute/Recorder] (Flute); Masumi Nagasawa (Harp)
  • Running Time: 10 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic