- Luigi Alva (Voice)
- Enzo Dara (Bass)
- Paolo Montarsolo (Bass)
- Margherita Guglielmi (Soprano)
- Marilyn Horne (Voice)
- Alberto Rinaldi (Baritone)
- Laura Zannini (Soprano)
Notes & Reviews:
Marilyn Horne and Claudio Abbado alone make this recording a no-brainer at budget price. Consider also the brilliant recorded sound, lively ensemble, and the sweet tenor of underappriciated Luigi Alva, one of the loveliest voices that ever got overlooked by the mass public. Live performance, Milan, May 15, 1975.
ReviewsThere are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Works DetailsRossini, Gioachino : L' italiana in Algeri (The Italian Girl in Algiers), opera
- Performers: Alberto Rinaldi (Baritone); Laura Zannini (Soprano); Luigi Alva (Voice); Enzo Dara (Bass); Paolo Montarsolo (Bass); Margherita Guglielmi (Soprano); Marilyn Horne (Voice)
- Conductor: Claudio Abbado
- Ensemble: Milan Teatro alla Scala Orchestra
- Notes: Composition written: 1813.
- Running Time: 110 min. 7 sec.
- Period Time: Romantic
- Form: Opera/Operetta
- Written: 1813