- Bruna Baglioni (Mezzo Soprano)
- Luciano Pavarotti (Tenor)
- Carlo Zardo (Bass)
- Carlo Bosco (Voice)
- Piero Cappuccilli (Baritone)
- Milena Pauli (Soprano)
- Saverio Porzano (Tenor)
- Montserrat Caballé
Notes & Reviews:
Luisa Miller is one of the best of Verdi's earlier operas, transitional between his early and middle periods and overshadowed in its day by the "popular trilogy" of Rigoletto, Il trovatore, and La traviata. Today it is has regained much of its luster, especially in performances like this one with the superstars of opera! Live performance, 1976.
ReviewsThere are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Works DetailsVerdi, Giuseppe : Luisa Miller
- Performers: Bruna Baglioni (Mezzo Soprano); Montserrat Caballé; Luciano Pavarotti (Tenor); Carlo Zardo (Bass); Carlo Bosco (Voice); Piero Cappuccilli (Baritone); Milena Pauli (Soprano); Saverio Porzano (Tenor)
- Conductor: Gianandrea Gavazzeni
- Ensemble: Milan Teatro alla Scala Chorus
- Running Time: 6 min. 15 sec.
- Period Time: Romantic
- Form: Opera/Operetta
- Written: 1849