1 800 222 6872

Scarlatti: Sonatas / Kenneth Weiss

Audio Samples

  1. Scarlatti — K. 124 Sol Majeur / G Major $0.99 on iTunes
  2. Scarlatti — K. 235 Sol Majeur / G Major $0.99 on iTunes
  3. Scarlatti — K. 478 Ré Majeur / D Major $0.99 on iTunes
  4. Scarlatti — K. 444 Ré Mineur / D Minor $0.99 on iTunes
  5. Scarlatti — K. 466 Fa Mineur / F Minor $0.99 on iTunes
  6. Scarlatti — K. 519 Fa Mineur / F Minor $0.99 on iTunes
  7. Scarlatti — K. 18 Ré Mineur / D Minor $0.99 on iTunes
  8. Scarlatti — K. 64 Ré Mineur / D Minor $0.99 on iTunes
  9. Scarlatti — K. 490 Ré Majeur / D Major $0.99 on iTunes
  10. Scarlatti — K. 492 Ré Majeur / D Major $0.99 on iTunes
  11. Scarlatti — K. 27 Si Mineur / B Minor $0.99 on iTunes
  12. Scarlatti — K. 450 Sol Mineur / G Minor $0.99 on iTunes
  13. Scarlatti — K. 8 Sol Mineur / G Minor $0.99 on iTunes
  14. Scarlatti — K. 200 Do Majeur / C Major $0.99 on iTunes
  15. Scarlatti — K. 56 Do Mineur / C Minor $0.99 on iTunes
  16. Scarlatti — K. 507 Mi Bémol Majeur / E-Flat Major $0.99 on iTunes
  17. Scarlatti — K. 477 Sol Majeur / G Major $0.99 on iTunes
  18. Scarlatti — K. 460 Do Majeur / C Major $0.99 on iTunes
  19. Scarlatti — K. 545 Si Bémol Majeur / B-Flat Major $0.99 on iTunes
  20. Scarlatti — K. 213 Ré Mineur / D Minor $0.99 on iTunes
  21. Scarlatti — K. 396 Ré Mineur / D Minor $0.99 on iTunes
  22. Scarlatti — K. 265 la Mineur / A Minor $0.99 on iTunes
  23. Scarlatti — K. 181 la Majeur / A Major $0.99 on iTunes
  24. Scarlatti — K. 212 la Majeur / A Major $0.99 on iTunes
  25. Scarlatti — K. 531 Mi Majeur / E Major $0.99 on iTunes
  26. Scarlatti — K. 175 la Mineur / A Minor $0.99 on iTunes
  27. Scarlatti — K. 222 la Majeur / A Major $0.99 on iTunes

Album Summary

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G major, K 124/L 232
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G major, K 235/L 154
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 478/L 12
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D minor, K 444/L 420
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in F minor, K 466/L 118
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in F minor, K 519/L 475
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D minor, K 18/L 416
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D minor, K 64/L 58
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 490/L 206
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 492/L 14
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in B minor, K 27/L 449
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G minor, K 450/L 338
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G minor, K 8/L 488
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C major, K 200/L 54
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C minor, K 56/G 356
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in E flat major, K 507/L 48
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G major, K 477/L 290
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C major, K 460/L 324
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in B flat major, K 545/L 500
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D minor, K 213/L 108
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D minor, K 396/L 110
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in A minor, K 265/L 32
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in A major, K 181/L 194
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in A major, K 212/L 135
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in E major, K 531/L 430
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in A minor, K 175/L 429
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in A major, K 222/L 309
Performer Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G major, K 124/L 232
  • Performer: Kenneth Weiss (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: Auditorium Antonin Artaud de la Bibliothèque-Médiathèque d'Ivry-sur-Seine, Val de Marne, France (12/20/2001-12/22/2001)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G major, K 235/L 154
  • Performer: Kenneth Weiss (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: Auditorium Antonin Artaud de la Bibliothèque-Médiathèque d'Ivry-sur-Seine, Val de Marne, France (12/20/2001-12/22/2001)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 478/L 12
  • Performer: Kenneth Weiss (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: Auditorium Antonin Artaud de la Bibliothèque-Médiathèque d'Ivry-sur-Seine, Val de Marne, France (12/20/2001-12/22/2001)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D minor, K 444/L 420
  • Performer: Kenneth Weiss (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: Auditorium Antonin Artaud de la Bibliothèque-Médiathèque d'Ivry-sur-Seine, Val de Marne, France (12/20/2001-12/22/2001)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in F minor, K 466/L 118
  • Performer: Kenneth Weiss (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: Auditorium Antonin Artaud de la Bibliothèque-Médiathèque d'Ivry-sur-Seine, Val de Marne, France (12/20/2001-12/22/2001)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1756-1757

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in F minor, K 519/L 475
  • Performer: Kenneth Weiss (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: Auditorium Antonin Artaud de la Bibliothèque-Médiathèque d'Ivry-sur-Seine, Val de Marne, France (12/20/2001-12/22/2001)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 40 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1756-1757

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D minor, K 18/L 416
  • Performer: Kenneth Weiss (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: Auditorium Antonin Artaud de la Bibliothèque-Médiathèque d'Ivry-sur-Seine, Val de Marne, France (12/20/2001-12/22/2001)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 48 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D minor, K 64/L 58
  • Performer: Kenneth Weiss (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: Auditorium Antonin Artaud de la Bibliothèque-Médiathèque d'Ivry-sur-Seine, Val de Marne, France (12/20/2001-12/22/2001)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1742

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 490/L 206
  • Performer: Kenneth Weiss (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: Auditorium Antonin Artaud de la Bibliothèque-Médiathèque d'Ivry-sur-Seine, Val de Marne, France (12/20/2001-12/22/2001)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 5 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1756-1757

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 492/L 14
  • Performer: Kenneth Weiss (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: Auditorium Antonin Artaud de la Bibliothèque-Médiathèque d'Ivry-sur-Seine, Val de Marne, France (12/20/2001-12/22/2001)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 16 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1756-1757

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in B minor, K 27/L 449
  • Performer: Kenneth Weiss (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: Auditorium Antonin Artaud de la Bibliothèque-Médiathèque d'Ivry-sur-Seine, Val de Marne, France (12/20/2001-12/22/2001)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1738-1739

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G minor, K 450/L 338
  • Performer: Kenneth Weiss (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: Auditorium Antonin Artaud de la Bibliothèque-Médiathèque d'Ivry-sur-Seine, Val de Marne, France (12/20/2001-12/22/2001)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 55 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1756-1757

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G minor, K 8/L 488
  • Performer: Kenneth Weiss (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: Auditorium Antonin Artaud de la Bibliothèque-Médiathèque d'Ivry-sur-Seine, Val de Marne, France (12/20/2001-12/22/2001)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1756-1757

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C major, K 200/L 54
  • Performer: Kenneth Weiss (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: Auditorium Antonin Artaud de la Bibliothèque-Médiathèque d'Ivry-sur-Seine, Val de Marne, France (12/20/2001-12/22/2001)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C minor, K 56/G 356
  • Performer: Kenneth Weiss (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: Auditorium Antonin Artaud de la Bibliothèque-Médiathèque d'Ivry-sur-Seine, Val de Marne, France (12/20/2001-12/22/2001)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in E flat major, K 507/L 48
  • Performer: Kenneth Weiss (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: Auditorium Antonin Artaud de la Bibliothèque-Médiathèque d'Ivry-sur-Seine, Val de Marne, France (12/20/2001-12/22/2001)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G major, K 477/L 290
  • Performer: Kenneth Weiss (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: Auditorium Antonin Artaud de la Bibliothèque-Médiathèque d'Ivry-sur-Seine, Val de Marne, France (12/20/2001-12/22/2001)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C major, K 460/L 324
  • Performer: Kenneth Weiss (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: Auditorium Antonin Artaud de la Bibliothèque-Médiathèque d'Ivry-sur-Seine, Val de Marne, France (12/20/2001-12/22/2001)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 38 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in B flat major, K 545/L 500
  • Performer: Kenneth Weiss (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: Auditorium Antonin Artaud de la Bibliothèque-Médiathèque d'Ivry-sur-Seine, Val de Marne, France (12/20/2001-12/22/2001)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 40 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1756-1757

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D minor, K 213/L 108
  • Performer: Kenneth Weiss (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: Auditorium Antonin Artaud de la Bibliothèque-Médiathèque d'Ivry-sur-Seine, Val de Marne, France (12/20/2001-12/22/2001)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1756-1757

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D minor, K 396/L 110
  • Performer: Kenneth Weiss (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: Auditorium Antonin Artaud de la Bibliothèque-Médiathèque d'Ivry-sur-Seine, Val de Marne, France (12/20/2001-12/22/2001)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in A minor, K 265/L 32
  • Performer: Kenneth Weiss (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: Auditorium Antonin Artaud de la Bibliothèque-Médiathèque d'Ivry-sur-Seine, Val de Marne, France (12/20/2001-12/22/2001)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in A major, K 181/L 194
  • Performer: Kenneth Weiss (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: Auditorium Antonin Artaud de la Bibliothèque-Médiathèque d'Ivry-sur-Seine, Val de Marne, France (12/20/2001-12/22/2001)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in A major, K 212/L 135
  • Performer: Kenneth Weiss (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: Auditorium Antonin Artaud de la Bibliothèque-Médiathèque d'Ivry-sur-Seine, Val de Marne, France (12/20/2001-12/22/2001)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1756-1757

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in E major, K 531/L 430
  • Performer: Kenneth Weiss (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: Auditorium Antonin Artaud de la Bibliothèque-Médiathèque d'Ivry-sur-Seine, Val de Marne, France (12/20/2001-12/22/2001)
  • Running Time: 2 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1756-1757

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in A minor, K 175/L 429
  • Performer: Kenneth Weiss (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: Auditorium Antonin Artaud de la Bibliothèque-Médiathèque d'Ivry-sur-Seine, Val de Marne, France (12/20/2001-12/22/2001)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1756-1757

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in A major, K 222/L 309
  • Performer: Kenneth Weiss (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: Auditorium Antonin Artaud de la Bibliothèque-Médiathèque d'Ivry-sur-Seine, Val de Marne, France (12/20/2001-12/22/2001)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque