1 800 222 6872

Ladders to Heaven - D. Scarlatti: 16 Late Sonatas / Tilney

Album Summary

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C major, K 406/L 5
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C major, K 407/L S4
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C major, K 398/L 218
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C major, K 399/L 274
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G major, K 454
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G major, K 455/L 209
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 443/L 418
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D minor, K 444/L 420
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in F major, K 518/L 116
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in F minor, K 519/L 475
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in A major, K 536/L 236
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in A major, K 537/L 293
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C minor, K 22/L 360
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 23/L 411
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in E flat major, K 370/L 316
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in E flat major, K 371
Performer Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C major, K 406/L 5
  • Performer: Colin Tilney (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: St. Stephen's Church (Episcopal) in Belvedere, CA (07/02/2000-07/04/2000)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C major, K 407/L S4
  • Performer: Colin Tilney (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: St. Stephen's Church (Episcopal) in Belvedere, CA (07/02/2000-07/04/2000)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C major, K 398/L 218
  • Performer: Colin Tilney (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: St. Stephen's Church (Episcopal) in Belvedere, CA (07/02/2000-07/04/2000)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C major, K 399/L 274
  • Performer: Colin Tilney (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: St. Stephen's Church (Episcopal) in Belvedere, CA (07/02/2000-07/04/2000)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 40 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G major, K 454
  • Performer: Colin Tilney (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: St. Stephen's Church (Episcopal) in Belvedere, CA (07/02/2000-07/04/2000)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 5 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G major, K 455/L 209
  • Performer: Colin Tilney (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: St. Stephen's Church (Episcopal) in Belvedere, CA (07/02/2000-07/04/2000)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 443/L 418
  • Performer: Colin Tilney (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: St. Stephen's Church (Episcopal) in Belvedere, CA (07/02/2000-07/04/2000)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 48 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1756-1757

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D minor, K 444/L 420
  • Performer: Colin Tilney (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: St. Stephen's Church (Episcopal) in Belvedere, CA (07/02/2000-07/04/2000)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 43 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in F major, K 518/L 116
  • Performer: Colin Tilney (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: St. Stephen's Church (Episcopal) in Belvedere, CA (07/02/2000-07/04/2000)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in F minor, K 519/L 475
  • Performer: Colin Tilney (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: St. Stephen's Church (Episcopal) in Belvedere, CA (07/02/2000-07/04/2000)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 52 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1756-1757

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in A major, K 536/L 236
  • Performer: Colin Tilney (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: St. Stephen's Church (Episcopal) in Belvedere, CA (07/02/2000-07/04/2000)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 41 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in A major, K 537/L 293
  • Performer: Colin Tilney (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: St. Stephen's Church (Episcopal) in Belvedere, CA (07/02/2000-07/04/2000)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 48 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C minor, K 22/L 360
  • Performer: Colin Tilney (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: St. Stephen's Church (Episcopal) in Belvedere, CA (07/02/2000-07/04/2000)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 23/L 411
  • Performer: Colin Tilney (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: St. Stephen's Church (Episcopal) in Belvedere, CA (07/02/2000-07/04/2000)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 48 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in E flat major, K 370/L 316
  • Performer: Colin Tilney (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: St. Stephen's Church (Episcopal) in Belvedere, CA (07/02/2000-07/04/2000)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 56 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in E flat major, K 371
  • Performer: Colin Tilney (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: St. Stephen's Church (Episcopal) in Belvedere, CA (07/02/2000-07/04/2000)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 42 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque