1 800 222 6872

Bach: Organ Works Vol 2 / Jacques van Oortmerssen

Album Summary

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue, for organ in C major, BWV 531 (BC J9)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Trio for organ in G major (arrangement, possibly by Kellner), BWV 1027a
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Fantasia super Christ lag in Todes Banden, BWV 695
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Allabreve in D major, BWV 589
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Herzlich tut mich verlangen, BWV 727
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Erbarm' dich mein, o Herre Gott, BWV 721
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto in D minor after Alessandro Marcello, BWV 974
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude in A minor, BWV 569
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Canzona in d, BWV 588
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Fugue for organ in G major (doubtful), BWV 576
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Herr Jesu Christ, dich zu uns wend', BWV 709
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Toccata and Fugue in D minor, BWV 538 "Dorian"
Performer Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue, for organ in C major, BWV 531 (BC J9)
  • Performer: Jacques Oortmerssen (Organ)
  • Notes: Roskilde Cathedral (10/17/1995-10/18/1995)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1705

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Trio for organ in G major (arrangement, possibly by Kellner), BWV 1027a
  • Performer: Jacques Oortmerssen (Organ)
  • Notes: Roskilde Cathedral (10/17/1995-10/18/1995)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 34 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: after 1730

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Fantasia super Christ lag in Todes Banden, BWV 695
  • Performer: Jacques Oortmerssen (Organ)
  • Notes: Roskilde Cathedral (10/17/1995-10/18/1995)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1708

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Allabreve in D major, BWV 589
  • Performer: Jacques Oortmerssen (Organ)
  • Notes: Roskilde Cathedral (10/17/1995-10/18/1995)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 58 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1709

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Herzlich tut mich verlangen, BWV 727
  • Performer: Jacques Oortmerssen (Organ)
  • Notes: Roskilde Cathedral (10/17/1995-10/18/1995)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 43 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1740

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Erbarm' dich mein, o Herre Gott, BWV 721
  • Performer: Jacques Oortmerssen (Organ)
  • Notes: Roskilde Cathedral (10/17/1995-10/18/1995)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 52 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1740

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto in D minor after Alessandro Marcello, BWV 974
  • Performer: Jacques Oortmerssen (Organ)
  • Notes: Roskilde Cathedral (10/17/1995-10/18/1995)
  • Running Time: 10 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1713-1714

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude in A minor, BWV 569
  • Performer: Jacques Oortmerssen (Organ)
  • Notes: Roskilde Cathedral (10/17/1995-10/18/1995)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 2 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1705

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Canzona in d, BWV 588
  • Performer: Jacques Oortmerssen (Organ)
  • Notes: Roskilde Cathedral (10/17/1995-10/18/1995)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 43 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1705

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Fugue for organ in G major (doubtful), BWV 576
  • Performer: Jacques Oortmerssen (Organ)
  • Notes: Roskilde Cathedral (10/17/1995-10/18/1995)
  • Running Time: 5 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1751

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Herr Jesu Christ, dich zu uns wend', BWV 709
  • Performer: Jacques Oortmerssen (Organ)
  • Notes: Roskilde Cathedral (10/17/1995-10/18/1995)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 49 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1708-1717

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Toccata and Fugue in D minor, BWV 538 "Dorian"
  • Performer: Jacques Oortmerssen (Organ)
  • Notes: Roskilde Cathedral (10/17/1995-10/18/1995)
  • Running Time: 15 min. 10 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1712-1717