Personnel: Wadada Leo Smith (trumpet, flugelhorn); Anthony Braxton (reeds).
Recorded live at Tonic, New York, New York on April 5, 2003.
Audio Mixer: Val "Gelder" Jeanty.
Recording information: Tonic, New York, NY (04/05/2003); V-I Studio, Booklyn, NY (04/05/2003).
Editor: Val "Gelder" Jeanty.
ReviewsThere are currently no reviews, be the first one!
- The Blue Mountain's Sun Drummer (Blackwell, Ed)
- Dark Lady of the Sonnets [Digipak] (Wadada Leo Smith's Mbira)
- Ancestors [Digipak] (Moholo-Moholo, Louis)
- Occupy the World [Digipak] (Tumo)
- Twine Forest [Digipak] (Angelica Sanchez)
- Sonic Rivers [Digipak] (Lewis, George (Trombone/Electro)
- Red Hill [Digipak] (Pandi, Balazs)
- June 6th 2013 [Digipak] (D'alberi, Eco)
- Celestial Weather [Digipak] (Lindberg, John)