1 800 222 6872

Moe: Kicking and Screaming, etc / Moe, Karis, et al

Album Summary

>Moe, Eric [Composer] : Three Ways to Relieve Tension, for piano
>Moe, Eric [Composer] : Dead Elf Tugboat, for flute & keyboard sampler
>Moe, Eric [Composer] : Grande Étude Brillante, for piano
>Moe, Eric [Composer] : Where Branched Thoughts Murmur in the Wind, for piano
>Moe, Eric [Composer] : Dance of the Honey Monkey, for piano
>Moe, Eric [Composer] : Nocturne for piano
>Moe, Eric [Composer] : Fled Is That Music, for flute & piano
>Moe, Eric [Composer] : Chamber concerto for piano & 10 players "Kicking and Screaming"
Performers Conductor Ensemble Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Moe, Eric [Composer] : Three Ways to Relieve Tension, for piano
  • Performer: Eric Moe (Piano)
  • Running Time: 10 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary
  • Written: 2001

>Moe, Eric [Composer] : Dead Elf Tugboat, for flute & keyboard sampler
  • Performers: Eric Moe (Piano); Rachel Rudich (Flute)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary
  • Written: 2000

>Moe, Eric [Composer] : Grande Étude Brillante, for piano
  • Performer: Eric Moe (Piano)
  • Notes: American Academy of Arts & Letters, New York, NY (11/18/2000-11/19/2000)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 44 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary
  • Written: 1991

>Moe, Eric [Composer] : Where Branched Thoughts Murmur in the Wind, for piano
  • Performer: Eric Moe (Piano)
  • Notes: American Academy of Arts & Letters, New York, NY (11/18/2000-11/19/2000)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 49 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary
  • Written: 2000

>Moe, Eric [Composer] : Dance of the Honey Monkey, for piano
  • Performer: Eric Moe (Piano)
  • Notes: American Academy of Arts & Letters, New York, NY (11/18/2000-11/19/2000)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary
  • Written: 1999

>Moe, Eric [Composer] : Nocturne for piano
  • Performer: Eric Moe (Piano)
  • Notes: American Academy of Arts & Letters, New York, NY (11/18/2000-11/19/2000)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary
  • Written: 1997

>Moe, Eric [Composer] : Fled Is That Music, for flute & piano
  • Performers: Eric Moe (Piano); Rachel Rudich (Flute)
  • Running Time: 13 min. 10 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary
  • Written: 1998

>Moe, Eric [Composer] : Chamber concerto for piano & 10 players "Kicking and Screaming"
  • Performer: Aleck Karis (Piano)
  • Conductor: Donald Palma
  • Ensemble: Speculum Musicae
  • Running Time: 23 min. 52 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1994