1 800 222 6872

More Of The Most Relaxing Classical Music In The Universe

Audio Samples

>Rachmaninov, Sergei : Concerto for Piano no 2 in C minor, Op. 18
>     Adagio
>Verdi, Giuseppe : Work(s)
>     [Unspecified] Preludio
>Paganini, Niccolò : Work(s)
>     [Unspecified] Introduction, Theme And Variations
>Brahms, Johannes : Sonata for 2 pianos in F minor, Op. 34b
>     Andante
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Adagio for Violin and Orchestra in E major, K 261
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for piano no 8 in C minor, Op. 13 "Pathetique"
>     Adagio
>Ysaÿe, Eugène : Sonata for violin solo no 2 in A minor ("Obsession"), Op. 27/2
>     "Malinconia"
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue in E flat major, BWV 876 (The Well-Tempered Clavier, Book 2)
>Verdi, Giuseppe : Luisa Miller
>     Quando le sere al placido
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Orchestral Suite no 2 in B minor, BWV 1067
>     Excerpt
>Sibelius, Jean : Lemminkainen Suite, Op. 22
>Prokofiev, Sergei : Romeo and Juliet
>     Excerpt
>Massenet, Jules : Meditation (from "Thaïs")
>Rachmaninov, Sergei : Work(s)
>     [Unspecified] Prelude
>Anonymous : Catalonian Song
>Chopin, Frédéric : Concerto for Piano no 1 in E minor, B 53/Op. 11
>     Larghetto
>Puccini, Giacomo : Chrysanthemums, elegy for string quartet
>Schumann, Robert : Kinderszenen, Op. 15
>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Swan Lake
>     Excerpt
>Yamada, Kazuo : Chugoku Chiho No Komoriuta, lullaby
>Debussy, Claude : Petite suite for Piano 4 hands
>     "En Bateau" (By Boat)
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Symphony no 6 in F major, Op. 68 "Pastoral"
>     Andante
>Mendelssohn, Felix : Work(s)
>     [Unspecified] Songs Without Words
>Kuffner, Joseph : Introduction, Theme and Variations for clarinet & strings in B flat major (previously attrib. to Web
>Granados, Enrique : Goyescas
>     Excerpt
>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Morceaux (6) for Piano, Op. 19
>Holst, Gustav : The Planets, Op. 32/H 125
>     Neptune

Album Summary

>Rachmaninov, Sergei : Concerto for Piano no 2 in C minor, Op. 18
>Verdi, Giuseppe : Work(s)
>Paganini, Niccolò : Work(s)
>Brahms, Johannes : Sonata for 2 pianos in F minor, Op. 34b
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Adagio for Violin and Orchestra in E major, K 261
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for piano no 8 in C minor, Op. 13 "Pathetique"
>Ysaÿe, Eugène : Sonata for violin solo no 2 in A minor ("Obsession"), Op. 27/2
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue in E flat major, BWV 876 (The Well-Tempered Clavier, Book 2)
>Verdi, Giuseppe : Luisa Miller
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Orchestral Suite no 2 in B minor, BWV 1067
>Sibelius, Jean : Lemminkainen Suite, Op. 22
>Prokofiev, Sergei : Romeo and Juliet
>Massenet, Jules : Meditation (from "Thaïs")
>Rachmaninov, Sergei : Work(s)
>Anonymous : Catalonian Song
>Chopin, Frédéric : Concerto for Piano no 1 in E minor, B 53/Op. 11
>Puccini, Giacomo : Chrysanthemums, elegy for string quartet
>Schumann, Robert : Kinderszenen, Op. 15
>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Swan Lake
>Yamada, Kazuo : Chugoku Chiho No Komoriuta, lullaby
>Debussy, Claude : Petite suite for Piano 4 hands
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Symphony no 6 in F major, Op. 68 "Pastoral"
>Mendelssohn, Felix : Work(s)
>Kuffner, Joseph : Introduction, Theme and Variations for clarinet & strings in B flat major (previously attrib. to Web
>Granados, Enrique : Goyescas
>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Morceaux (6) for Piano, Op. 19
>Holst, Gustav : The Planets, Op. 32/H 125
Composers


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Rachmaninov, Sergei : Concerto for Piano no 2 in C minor, Op. 18 :: Adagio
  • Running Time: 11 min. 16 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1900-1901

>Verdi, Giuseppe : Work(s) :: [Unspecified] Preludio
  • Running Time: 3 min. 48 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Niccolò Paganini (Composer/Violin) (1782 - 1840) : Work(s) :: [Unspecified] Introduction, Theme And Variations
  • Running Time: 6 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Brahms, Johannes : Sonata for 2 pianos in F minor, Op. 34b :: Andante
  • Running Time: 9 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1864

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Adagio for Violin and Orchestra in E major, K 261
  • Notes: Composition written: 1776.
  • Running Time: 7 min. 51 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1776

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for piano no 8 in C minor, Op. 13 "Pathetique" :: Adagio
  • Running Time: 5 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1797-1798

>Eugène Ysaÿe (1858 - 1931) : Sonata for violin solo no 2 in A minor ("Obsession"), Op. 27/2 :: "Malinconia"
  • Notes: Composition written: 1922.
  • Running Time: 2 min. 59 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1922

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue in E flat major, BWV 876 (The Well-Tempered Clavier, Book 2)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1722

>Verdi, Giuseppe : Luisa Miller :: Quando le sere al placido
  • Running Time: 4 min. 2 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Opera/Operetta
  • Written: 1849

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Orchestral Suite no 2 in B minor, BWV 1067 :: Excerpt
  • Running Time: 3 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1738-1739

>Sibelius, Jean : Lemminkäinen Suite, Op. 22
  • Running Time: 8 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1893

>Prokofiev, Sergei : Romeo and Juliet :: Excerpt
  • Notes: Composition written: 1935-36.
  • Running Time: 3 min. 44 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Form: Ballet
  • Written: 1935-1936

>Massenet, Jules : Meditation (from "Thaïs")
  • Running Time: 4 min. 33 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Rachmaninov, Sergei : Work(s) :: [Unspecified] Prelude
  • Running Time: 3 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Anonymous : Catalonian Song
  • Running Time: 1 min. 58 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Form: Vocal

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Concerto for Piano no 1 in E minor, B 53/Op. 11 :: Larghetto
  • Running Time: 9 min. 59 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1830

>Puccini, Giacomo : Chrysanthemums, elegy for string quartet
  • Running Time: 7 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1890

>Schumann, Robert : Kinderszenen, Op. 15
  • Running Time: 3 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1838

>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Swan Lake :: Excerpt
  • Running Time: 7 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Ballet
  • Written: 1875-1876

>Yamada, Kazuo : Chugoku Chiho No Komoriuta, lullaby
  • Running Time: 2 min. 2 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>Debussy, Claude : Petite suite for Piano 4 hands :: "En Bateau" (By Boat)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 57 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1888-1889

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Symphony no 6 in F major, Op. 68 "Pastoral" :: Andante
  • Running Time: 12 min. 51 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1808

>Mendelssohn, Felix : Work(s) :: [Unspecified] Songs Without Words
  • Running Time: 2 min. 55 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Joseph Küffner (1777 - 1856) : Introduction, Theme and Variations for clarinet & strings in B flat major (previously attrib. to Web
  • Running Time: 8 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1811-1815

>Enriqué Granados (1867 - 1916) : Goyescas :: Excerpt
  • Running Time: 5 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Form: Opera/Operetta
  • Written: 1913-1915

>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Morceaux (6) for Piano, Op. 19
  • Running Time: 5 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1873

>Holst, Gustav : The Planets, Op. 32/H 125 :: Neptune
  • Running Time: 7 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1914-1916