1 800 222 6872

Chopin: Four Ballades, Barcarolle / Staffan Scheja

You may experience problems playing the sound clips on this page. We are aware of this problem and are working on it.
> Ballade No. 1 in G minor, Op. 23 - Ballade No. 1 in G minor, Op. 23
> Ballade No. 2 in F major, Op. 38 - Ballade No. 2 in F major, Op. 38
> Ballade No. 3 in A flat major, Op. 47 - Ballade No. 3 in A flat major, Op. 47
> Ballade No. 4 in F minor, Op. 52 - Ballade No. 4 in F minor, Op. 52
> Barcarolle, Op. 60 - Barcarolle in F sharp major, Op. 60

Album Summary

>Chopin, Frédéric : Ballade for Piano no 1 in G minor, B 66/Op. 23
>Chopin, Frédéric : Ballade for Piano no 2 in F major/a minor, B 102/Op. 38
>Chopin, Frédéric : Ballade for Piano no 3 in A flat major, B 136/Op. 47
>Chopin, Frédéric : Ballade for Piano no 4 in F minor, B 146/Op. 52
>Chopin, Frédéric : Barcarolle for Piano in F sharp major, B 158/Op. 60
Performer Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Chopin, Frédéric : Ballade for Piano no 1 in G minor, B 66/Op. 23
  • Performer: Staffan Scheja (Piano)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 16 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1831-1835
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Chopin, Frédéric : Ballade for Piano no 2 in F major/a minor, B 102/Op. 38
  • Performer: Staffan Scheja (Piano)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 7 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1836-1839
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Chopin, Frédéric : Ballade for Piano no 3 in A flat major, B 136/Op. 47
  • Performer: Staffan Scheja (Piano)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1840-1841
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Chopin, Frédéric : Ballade for Piano no 4 in F minor, B 146/Op. 52
  • Performer: Staffan Scheja (Piano)
  • Running Time: 11 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1842
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Chopin, Frédéric : Barcarolle for Piano in F sharp major, B 158/Op. 60
  • Performer: Staffan Scheja (Piano)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 5 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1845-1846
  • Studio/Live: Studio