1 800 222 6872

Bach: 6 French Suites BWV 812-817 / András Schiff

Album Summary

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : French Suite no 1 in D minor, BWV 812
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : French Suite no 2 in C minor, BWV 813
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : French Suite, for keyboard no 3 in B minor, BWV 814 (BC L21)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : French Suite no 4 in E flat major, BWV 815
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : French Suite no 5 in G major, BWV 816
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Italian Concerto, for solo keyboard in F major (Clavier-Übung II/1), BWV 971 (BC L7)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Overture in the French Manner, partita for keyboard in B minor (Clavier-Übung II/2), BWV 831
Performer Composer

Notes & Reviews:



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : French Suite no 1 in D minor, BWV 812
  • Performer: Andras Schiff (Piano)
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1722

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : French Suite no 2 in C minor, BWV 813
  • Performer: Andras Schiff (Piano)
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1722

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : French Suite, for keyboard no 3 in B minor, BWV 814 (BC L21)
  • Performer: Andras Schiff (Piano)
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1722

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : French Suite no 4 in E flat major, BWV 815
  • Performer: Andras Schiff (Piano)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1722.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1722

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : French Suite no 5 in G major, BWV 816
  • Performer: Andras Schiff (Piano)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1722.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1722

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : French Suite no 5 in G major, BWV 816
  • Performer: Andras Schiff (Piano)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1722.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1722

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Italian Concerto, for solo keyboard in F major (Clavier-Übung II/1), BWV 971 (BC L7)
  • Performer: Andras Schiff (Piano)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1735.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1735

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Overture in the French Manner, partita for keyboard in B minor (Clavier-Übung II/2), BWV 831
  • Performer: Andras Schiff (Piano)
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1735