1 800 222 6872

Mozart: String Quintets, etc / Alban Berg Quartet, et al

Album Summary

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Quartet for Strings no 14 in G major, K 387 "Spring"
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Quartet for Strings no 15 in D minor, K 421 (417b)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Quartet for Strings no 17 in B flat major, K 458 "Hunt"
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Quartet for Strings no 16 in E flat major, K. 428 (K. 421b)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Quartet for Strings no 18 in A major, K. 464
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Quartet for Strings no 19 in C major, K 465 "Dissonance"
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Quartet for Strings no 20 in D major, K 499 "Hoffmeister"
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Quartet for Strings no 21 in D major, K 575
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Quartet for Strings no 22 in B flat major, K 589
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Quartet for Strings no 23 in F major, K 590
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Quintet for 2 Violins, 2 Violas and Cello no 3 in C major, K 515
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Quintet for 2 Violins, 2 Violas and Cello no 4 in G minor, K 516
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 12 in A major, K 414 (385p)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Quartet for Piano and Strings no 2 in E flat major, K 493
Performers Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Quartet for Strings no 14 in G major, K 387 "Spring"
  • Notes: Composition written: 1782.
  • Running Time: 27 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1782

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Quartet for Strings no 15 in D minor, K 421 (417b)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1783.
  • Running Time: 26 min. 16 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1783

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Quartet for Strings no 17 in B flat major, K 458 "Hunt"
  • Running Time: 26 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1784

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Quartet for Strings no 16 in E flat major, K. 428 (K. 421b)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1783.
  • Running Time: 25 min. 51 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1783

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Quartet for Strings no 18 in A major, K. 464
  • Running Time: 27 min. 43 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Chamber Music
  • Written: 1785

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Quartet for Strings no 19 in C major, K 465 "Dissonance"
  • Running Time: 29 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1785

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Quartet for Strings no 20 in D major, K 499 "Hoffmeister"
  • Running Time: 25 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Chamber Music
  • Written: 1786

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Quartet for Strings no 21 in D major, K 575
  • Notes: Evangelische Kirche, Séon (10/09/1991-10/12/1991)
  • Running Time: 22 min. 38 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1789

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Quartet for Strings no 22 in B flat major, K 589
  • Notes: Composition written: 1790.
  • Running Time: 22 min. 22 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Chamber Music
  • Written: 1790

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Quartet for Strings no 23 in F major, K 590
  • Running Time: 22 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1790

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Quintet for 2 Violins, 2 Violas and Cello no 3 in C major, K 515
  • Performer: Markus Wolf [Violin/Viola] (Viola)
  • Running Time: 34 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1787

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Quintet for 2 Violins, 2 Violas and Cello no 4 in G minor, K 516
  • Performer: Markus Wolf [Violin/Viola] (Viola)
  • Running Time: 33 min. 16 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1787

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 12 in A major, K 414 (385p)
  • Performer: Alfred Brendel (Piano)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1782.
  • Running Time: 25 min. 44 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1782

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Quartet for Piano and Strings no 2 in E flat major, K 493
  • Performer: Alfred Brendel (Piano)
  • Running Time: 30 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Chamber Music
  • Written: 1786