1 800 222 6872

Fauré: Requiem, Songs / Bonney, Hagegård, Ozawa, W. Jones

Album Summary

>Fauré, Gabriel : Requiem, Op. 48
>Fauré, Gabriel : Chanson d'amour, Op. 27 no 1
>Fauré, Gabriel : Aurore, Op. 39 no 1
>Fauré, Gabriel : La Fée Aux Chansons, song for voice & piano in F major, Op. 27/2
>Fauré, Gabriel : Le secret, Op. 23 no 3
>Fauré, Gabriel : Notre amour, song for voice & piano, Op. 23/2
>Fauré, Gabriel : Nell, Op. 18 no 1
>Fauré, Gabriel : Le voyageur, song for voice & piano in A minor, Op. 18/2
>Fauré, Gabriel : Chanson du pêcheur ("Ma belle amie est morte"), song for voice & piano or orchestra in F minor ("lam
>Fauré, Gabriel : Poème d'un jour, song cycle (3) for voice and piano, Op. 21
>Fauré, Gabriel : Fleur Jetée, song for voice & piano in F minor, Op. 39/2
>Fauré, Gabriel : En sourdine, song for voice & piano (Cinq Mélodies 'de Venise'), Op. 58/2
Performers Conductor Ensemble Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Fauré, Gabriel : Requiem, Op. 48
  • Performers: Barbara Bonney; Håkan Hagegård
  • Conductor: Seiji Ozawa
  • Ensemble: Boston Symphony Orchestra
  • Running Time: 35 min. 34 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: 1887-1900

>Fauré, Gabriel : Chanson d'amour, Op. 27 no 1
  • Performers: Barbara Bonney; Warren Jones (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1882

>Fauré, Gabriel : Aurore, Op. 39 no 1
  • Performers: Barbara Bonney; Warren Jones (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 51 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 05/20/1884

>Fauré, Gabriel : La Fée Aux Chansons, song for voice & piano in F major, Op. 27/2
  • Performers: Barbara Bonney; Warren Jones (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 49 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 09/16/1882

>Fauré, Gabriel : Le secret, Op. 23 no 3
  • Performers: Barbara Bonney; Warren Jones (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 07/06/1881

>Fauré, Gabriel : Notre amour, song for voice & piano, Op. 23/2
  • Performers: Barbara Bonney; Warren Jones (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 58 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1879

>Fauré, Gabriel : Nell, Op. 18 no 1
  • Performers: Håkan Hagegård; Warren Jones (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1878

>Fauré, Gabriel : Le voyageur, song for voice & piano in A minor, Op. 18/2
  • Performers: Håkan Hagegård; Warren Jones (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 33 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1878

>Fauré, Gabriel : Chanson du pêcheur ("Ma belle amie est morte"), song for voice & piano or orchestra in F minor ("lam
  • Performers: Håkan Hagegård; Warren Jones (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1872

>Fauré, Gabriel : Poème d'un jour, song cycle (3) for voice and piano, Op. 21
  • Performers: Håkan Hagegård; Warren Jones (Piano)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: 1878

>Fauré, Gabriel : Fleur Jetée, song for voice & piano in F minor, Op. 39/2
  • Performers: Håkan Hagegård; Warren Jones (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 34 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 05/25/1884

>Fauré, Gabriel : En sourdine, song for voice & piano (Cinq Mélodies 'de Venise'), Op. 58/2
  • Performers: Håkan Hagegård; Warren Jones (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 48 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1891