1 800 222 6872

Romanza / The Newstead Trio

Album Summary

>Piazzolla, Astor : Primavera porteña, tango (incl. in Cuatro estaciones porteñas [The Four Seasons])
>Piazzolla, Astor : Verano porteño, tango (incl. in Cuatro estaciones porteñas [The Four Seasons])
>Piazzolla, Astor : Otoño porteño, tango (incl. in Cuatro estaciones porteñas [The Four Seasons])
>Piazzolla, Astor : Invierno porteño, tango (incl. in Cuatro estaciones porteñas [The Four Seasons])
>Jin, Ping : Little Brook, for string trio
>Jin, Ping : Lullaby, for string trio
>Smith, Julia : Cornwall Trio, for string trio
>Suk, Josef : Elegie for piano, violin & cello, Op. 23
>Piazzolla, Astor : La muerte del ángel, tango (from Angel series)
Performers Ensemble Composers
  • >
  • >
  • >
  • >
Notes & Reviews:

Personnel: Sara Male (cello).

Recording information: Zion Lutheran Chruch, Landisville, PN (02/25/2003/02/26/2003); Zion Lutheran Church, Landisville, PA (02/25/2003/02/26/2003).



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Piazzolla, Astor : Primavera porteña, tango (incl. in Cuatro estaciones porteñas [The Four Seasons])
  • Performers: Michael Jamanis (Violin); Sara Male (Cello); Newstead Trio; Xun Pan (Piano)
  • Ensemble: Newstead Trio
  • Running Time: 4 min. 26 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1970

>Piazzolla, Astor : Verano porteño, tango (incl. in Cuatro estaciones porteñas [The Four Seasons])
  • Performers: Michael Jamanis (Violin); Sara Male (Cello); Newstead Trio; Xun Pan (Piano)
  • Ensemble: Newstead Trio
  • Running Time: 8 min. 16 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1965

>Piazzolla, Astor : Otoño porteño, tango (incl. in Cuatro estaciones porteñas [The Four Seasons])
  • Performers: Michael Jamanis (Violin); Sara Male (Cello); Newstead Trio; Xun Pan (Piano)
  • Ensemble: Newstead Trio
  • Running Time: 6 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1969

>Piazzolla, Astor : Invierno porteño, tango (incl. in Cuatro estaciones porteñas [The Four Seasons])
  • Performers: Michael Jamanis (Violin); Sara Male (Cello); Newstead Trio; Xun Pan (Piano)
  • Ensemble: Newstead Trio
  • Running Time: 6 min. 36 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: circa 1969

>Jin, Ping : Little Brook, for string trio
  • Performers: Michael Jamanis (Violin); Sara Male (Cello); Newstead Trio; Xun Pan (Piano)
  • Ensemble: Newstead Trio
  • Running Time: 2 min. 55 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary

>Jin, Ping : Lullaby, for string trio
  • Performers: Michael Jamanis (Violin); Sara Male (Cello); Newstead Trio; Xun Pan (Piano)
  • Ensemble: Newstead Trio
  • Running Time: 1 min. 58 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary

>Smith, Julia : Cornwall Trio, for string trio
  • Performers: Michael Jamanis (Violin); Sara Male (Cello); Xun Pan (Piano)
  • Ensemble: Newstead Trio
  • Running Time: 12 min. 38 sec.

>Suk, Josef : Elegie for piano, violin & cello, Op. 23
  • Performers: Michael Jamanis (Violin); Sara Male (Cello); Newstead Trio; Xun Pan (Piano)
  • Ensemble: Newstead Trio
  • Running Time: 6 min. 16 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1902

>Piazzolla, Astor : La muerte del ángel, tango (from Angel series)
  • Performers: Michael Jamanis (Violin); Sara Male (Cello); Newstead Trio; Xun Pan (Piano)
  • Ensemble: Newstead Trio
  • Running Time: 3 min. 53 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1962