1 800 222 6872

Beethoven: Piano Sonatas, etc / Bruce Hungerford

Album Summary

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 6 in F major, Op. 10 no 2
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 7 in D, Op. 10 no 3
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 13 in E flat major, Op. 27 no 1 "Quasi una fantasia"
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Andante for Piano in F major, WoO 57 "Andante Favori"
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 12 in A flat major, Op. 26 "Funeral March"
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 19 in G minor, Op. 49 no 1
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 20 in G major, Op. 49 no 2
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Rondo for Piano in C major, Op. 51 no 1
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Work(s)
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Bagatelle for Piano in C major, WoO 54 "Lustig-Traurig"
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Bagatelle for piano in A minor ("Für Elise"), WoO 59
Performer Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 6 in F major, Op. 10 no 2
  • Performer: Bruce Hungerford (Piano)
  • Running Time: 13 min. 38 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1796-1797

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 7 in D, Op. 10 no 3
  • Performer: Bruce Hungerford (Piano)
  • Running Time: 24 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1797-1798

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 13 in E flat major, Op. 27 no 1 "Quasi una fantasia"
  • Performer: Bruce Hungerford (Piano)
  • Running Time: 16 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1800-1801

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Andante for Piano in F major, WoO 57 "Andante Favori"
  • Performer: Bruce Hungerford (Piano)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1804

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 12 in A flat major, Op. 26 "Funeral March"
  • Performer: Bruce Hungerford (Piano)
  • Running Time: 20 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1800-1801

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 19 in G minor, Op. 49 no 1
  • Performer: Bruce Hungerford (Piano)
  • Notes: Composition written: Circa 1797.
  • Running Time: 8 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: circa 1797

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 20 in G major, Op. 49 no 2
  • Performer: Bruce Hungerford (Piano)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1795-96.
  • Running Time: 8 min. 5 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1795-1796

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Rondo for Piano in C major, Op. 51 no 1
  • Performer: Bruce Hungerford (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: circa 1797

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Work(s) :: [Unspecified] Menuet in E flat major
  • Performer: Bruce Hungerford (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Bagatelle for Piano in C major, WoO 54 "Lustig-Traurig"
  • Performer: Bruce Hungerford (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 48 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: circa 1802

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Bagatelle for piano in A minor ("Für Elise"), WoO 59
  • Performer: Bruce Hungerford (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1810