- Izabella Klosinska (Soprano)
- Adam Kruszewski (Baritone)
- Jaroslaw Malanowicz (Organ)
- Romuald Tesarowicz (Bass)
Notes & Reviews:
"The work's formidable technical difficulties and the sheer logistical challenge of performing it are probably why even the biggest and best of established performing institutions have avoided it. But Antoni Wit and his accomplished Warsaw forces have at last given us the final word on this Polish national treasure. Soloists, orchestra and chorus all rampage through it with great drive, conviction, piety and skill, establishing a new standard that will be very hard to beat." - ARG
ReviewsThere are currently no reviews, be the first one!
The Mozart Collection - Great Mass in C minor, Adagio, etc
Penderecki: Orchestral Works Vol 1 / Antoni Wit, Polish RSO
Penderecki: A Polish Requiem / Wit, et al
Salzburger Festspiele 2004 / Bolton, Mozarteum Orchester
Maxwell Davies: Naxos Quartets no 5 & 6 / Maggini Quartet
John Tavener: Song for Athene, Svyati, etc / Robinson, et al
Penderecki: Orchestral Works Vol 2 / Antoni Wit, Polish RSO
American Classics - Symphonies 4, 20, 53 / Brion, et al
Spanish Classics - Blancafort: Piano Music Vol 2 / Villalba
Works DetailsPenderecki, Krzysztof : Passio et mors domini nostri Jesu Christi secundum Lucam "Saint Luke Passion"
- Performers: Izabella Klosinska (Soprano); Adam Kruszewski (Baritone); Jaroslaw Malanowicz (Organ); Romuald Tesarowicz (Bass)
- Conductor: Antoni Wit
- Ensemble: Warsaw Philharmonic Orchestra
- Notes: Warsaw Philharmonic Hall (08/31/2002-09/07/2002)
- Running Time: 63 min. 57 sec.
- Period Time: Contemporary
- Written: 1965-1966