1 800 222 6872

Gidon Kremer - Beethoven, Schumann, Brahms: Violin Sonatas

Album Summary

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Violin and Piano no 1 in D major, Op. 12 no 1
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Violin and Piano no 2 in A major, Op. 12
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Violin and Piano no 3 in E flat major, Op. 12 no 3
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Violin and Piano no 5 in F major, Op. 24 "Spring"
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Violin and Piano no 10 in G major, Op. 96
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for violin & piano no 6 in A major, Op. 30/1
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for violin & piano no 7 in C minor ("Eroica"), Op. 30/2
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Violin and Piano no 8 in G major, Op. 30 no 3
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Violin and Piano no 4 in A minor, Op. 23
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Violin and Piano no 9 in A major, Op. 47 "Kreutzer"
>Brahms, Johannes : Sonata for Violin and Piano no 1 in G major, Op. 78
>Brahms, Johannes : Sonata for Violin and Piano no 2 in A major, Op. 100
>Brahms, Johannes : Sonata for Violin and Piano no 3 in D minor, Op. 108
>Busoni, Ferruccio : Sonata, for violin & piano no 2 in E minor, Op. 36a, KiV 244
>Schumann, Robert : Sonata for Violin and Piano no 1 in A minor, Op. 105
>Schumann, Robert : Sonata for Violin and Piano no 2 in D minor, Op. 121
>Strauss, Richard : Sonata for Violin and Piano in E flat major, Op. 18
>Prokofiev, Sergey : Sonata for violin & piano no 1 in F minor, Op. 80
>Prokofiev, Sergey : Melodies (5) for violin & piano, Op. 35 bis
>Prokofiev, Sergey : Sonata for violin & piano no 2 in D major, Op. 94 bis
>Bartók, Béla : Sonata for Violin and Piano no 1, Sz 75
>Janácek, Leos [Composer] : Sonata for violin & piano, JW 7/7
>MessiaenOlivier : Theme and Variations, for violin & piano, I/10
Performers Composers


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Violin and Piano no 1 in D major, Op. 12 no 1
  • Performers: Martha Argerich (Piano); Gidon Kremer (Violin)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1797-98.
  • Running Time: 19 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1797-1798

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Violin and Piano no 2 in A major, Op. 12
  • Performers: Martha Argerich (Piano); Gidon Kremer (Violin)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1797-98.
  • Running Time: 15 min. 59 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1797-1798

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Violin and Piano no 3 in E flat major, Op. 12 no 3
  • Performers: Martha Argerich (Piano); Gidon Kremer (Violin)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1797-98.
  • Running Time: 17 min. 57 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1797-1798

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Violin and Piano no 5 in F major, Op. 24 "Spring"
  • Performers: Martha Argerich (Piano); Gidon Kremer (Violin)
  • Running Time: 23 min. 2 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1800-1801

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Violin and Piano no 10 in G major, Op. 96
  • Performers: Martha Argerich (Piano); Gidon Kremer (Violin)
  • Running Time: 26 min. 49 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1812

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for violin & piano no 6 in A major, Op. 30/1
  • Performers: Martha Argerich (Piano); Gidon Kremer (Violin)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1801-02.
  • Running Time: 21 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1801-1802

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for violin & piano no 7 in C minor ("Eroica"), Op. 30/2
  • Performers: Martha Argerich (Piano); Gidon Kremer (Violin)
  • Running Time: 23 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1801-1802

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Violin and Piano no 8 in G major, Op. 30 no 3
  • Performers: Martha Argerich (Piano); Gidon Kremer (Violin)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1801-02.
  • Running Time: 18 min. 22 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1801-1802

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Violin and Piano no 4 in A minor, Op. 23
  • Performers: Martha Argerich (Piano); Gidon Kremer (Violin)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1800.
  • Running Time: 19 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1800

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Violin and Piano no 9 in A major, Op. 47 "Kreutzer"
  • Performers: Martha Argerich (Piano); Gidon Kremer (Violin)
  • Running Time: 37 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1802-1803

>Brahms, Johannes : Sonata for Violin and Piano no 1 in G major, Op. 78
  • Performers: Valery Afanassiev (Piano); Gidon Kremer (Violin)
  • Running Time: 35 min. 46 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1878-1879

>Brahms, Johannes : Sonata for Violin and Piano no 2 in A major, Op. 100
  • Performers: Valery Afanassiev (Piano); Gidon Kremer (Violin)
  • Running Time: 25 min. 46 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1886

>Brahms, Johannes : Sonata for Violin and Piano no 3 in D minor, Op. 108
  • Performers: Valery Afanassiev (Piano); Gidon Kremer (Violin)
  • Running Time: 26 min. 6 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1886-1888

>Busoni, Ferruccio : Sonata, for violin & piano no 2 in E minor, Op. 36a, KiV 244
  • Performers: Valery Afanassiev (Piano); Gidon Kremer (Violin)
  • Running Time: 12 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1898

>Schumann, Robert : Sonata for Violin and Piano no 1 in A minor, Op. 105
  • Performers: Martha Argerich (Piano); Gidon Kremer (Violin)
  • Running Time: 16 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1851

>Schumann, Robert : Sonata for Violin and Piano no 2 in D minor, Op. 121
  • Performers: Martha Argerich (Piano); Gidon Kremer (Violin)
  • Running Time: 31 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1851

>Strauss, Richard : Sonata for Violin and Piano in E flat major, Op. 18
  • Performers: Gidon Kremer (Violin); Oleg Maisenberg (Piano)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1887.
  • Running Time: 29 min. 33 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1887

>Prokofiev, Sergey : Sonata for violin & piano no 1 in F minor, Op. 80
  • Performers: Martha Argerich (Piano); Gidon Kremer (Violin)
  • Running Time: 28 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1938-1946

>Prokofiev, Sergey : Melodies (5) for violin & piano, Op. 35 bis
  • Performers: Martha Argerich (Piano); Gidon Kremer (Violin)
  • Running Time: 12 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: 1925

>Prokofiev, Sergey : Sonata for violin & piano no 2 in D major, Op. 94 bis
  • Performers: Martha Argerich (Piano); Gidon Kremer (Violin)
  • Running Time: 22 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1944

>Bartók, Béla : Sonata for Violin and Piano no 1, Sz 75
  • Performers: Martha Argerich (Piano); Gidon Kremer (Violin)
  • Running Time: 32 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1921

>Janácek, Leos [Composer] : Sonata for violin & piano, JW 7/7
  • Performers: Martha Argerich (Piano); Gidon Kremer (Violin)
  • Running Time: 16 min. 16 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1914-1915

>MessiaenOlivier : Theme and Variations, for violin & piano, I/10
  • Performers: Martha Argerich (Piano); Gidon Kremer (Violin)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 10 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1932