1 800 222 6872

Classical Blast

Audio Samples

>Strauss, Richard : Also Sprach Zarathustra
>     Sehr Brei
>Saint-Saëns, Camille : Symphony no 3 in C minor, Op. 78 "Organ"
>     Finale
>Dvorak, Antonin : Symphony no 9 in E minor, Op. 95/B 178 "From the New World"
>     Finale
>Berlioz, Hector : Symphonie fantastique, Op. 14
>Rimsky-Korsakov, Nikolai : Scheherazade
>     Festival in Baghdad / The Sea / The Ship Goes t
>Mussorgsky, Modest : Night on the Bare Mountain
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Symphony no 9 in D minor, Op. 125 "Choral"
>     4. Ode to Joy
>Bizet, Georges : Carmen Suite for orchestra no 1
>     Toreador March
>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Symphony no 4 in F minor, Op. 36
>     Finale
>Handel, George Frideric : Handel - Bourée
>     Prelude
>Holst, Gustav : The Planets, Op. 32/H 125
>     Mars, Bringer of War
>Janácek, Leos : Glagolitic Mass
>     I
>Honegger, Arthur : Pacific 231, symphonic movement for orchestra (Mouvement symphonique no 1), H. 53
>Prokofiev, Sergei : Romeo and Juliet Suite no 2, Op. 64b
>     Montagues and Capulets
>Shostakovich, Dmitri : Symphony no 5 in D minor, Op. 47
>     Finale
>Mahler, Gustav : Symphony no 5 in C sharp minor
>     Finale
>Mussorgsky, Modest : Pictures at an exhibition
>     Great Gates

Album Summary

>Strauss, Richard : Also Sprach Zarathustra
>Saint-Saëns, Camille : Symphony no 3 in C minor, Op. 78 "Organ"
>Dvorak, Antonin : Symphony no 9 in E minor, Op. 95/B 178 "From the New World"
>Berlioz, Hector : Symphonie fantastique, Op. 14
>Rimsky-Korsakov, Nikolai : Scheherazade
>Mussorgsky, Modest : Night on the Bare Mountain
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Symphony no 9 in D minor, Op. 125 "Choral"
>Bizet, Georges : Carmen Suite for orchestra no 1
>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Symphony no 4 in F minor, Op. 36
>Handel, George Frideric : Handel - Bourée
>Holst, Gustav : The Planets, Op. 32/H 125
>Janácek, Leos : Glagolitic Mass
>Honegger, Arthur : Pacific 231, symphonic movement for orchestra (Mouvement symphonique no 1), H. 53
>Prokofiev, Sergei : Romeo and Juliet Suite no 2, Op. 64b
>Shostakovich, Dmitri : Symphony no 5 in D minor, Op. 47
>Mahler, Gustav : Symphony no 5 in C sharp minor
>Mussorgsky, Modest : Pictures at an exhibition
Composers


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Strauss, Richard : Also Sprach Zarathustra :: Sehr Brei
  • Running Time: 1 min. 49 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1896

>Camille Saint-Saëns (1835 - 1921) : Symphony no 3 in C minor, Op. 78 "Organ" :: Finale
  • Running Time: 8 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1886

>Antonin Dvorák (1841 - 1904) : Symphony no 9 in E minor, Op. 95/B 178 "From the New World" :: Finale
  • Notes: Composition written: 01/10/1893-05/24/1893.
  • Running Time: 12 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Orchestral

>Berlioz, Hector : Symphonie fantastique, Op. 14
  • Running Time: 6 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 04/1830

>Rimsky-Korsakov, Nikolai : Scheherazade :: Festival in Baghdad / The Sea / The Ship Goes t
  • Running Time: 12 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1888

>Mussorgsky, Modest : Night on the Bare Mountain
  • Running Time: 10 min. 36 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1938

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Symphony no 9 in D minor, Op. 125 "Choral" :: 4. Ode to Joy
  • Running Time: 25 min. 2 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1824

>Bizet, Georges : Carmen Suite for orchestra no 1 :: Toreador March
  • Notes: Composition written: 1875.
  • Running Time: 2 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1875

>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Symphony no 4 in F minor, Op. 36 :: Finale
  • Running Time: 9 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1878

>Handel, George Frideric : Handel - Bourée :: Prelude
  • Running Time: 9 min. 42 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1749

>Holst, Gustav : The Planets, Op. 32/H 125 :: Mars, Bringer of War
  • Running Time: 7 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1914-1916

>Leos Janácek (Composer) (1854 - 1928) : Glagolitic Mass :: I
  • Running Time: 1 min. 43 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: 1926-1927

>Honegger, Arthur : Pacific 231, symphonic movement for orchestra (Mouvement symphonique no 1), H. 53
  • Running Time: 6 min. 26 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1923

>Prokofiev, Sergei : Romeo and Juliet Suite no 2, Op. 64b :: Montagues and Capulets
  • Notes: Composition written: 1936.
  • Running Time: 5 min. 40 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1936

>Shostakovich, Dmitri : Symphony no 5 in D minor, Op. 47 :: Finale
  • Running Time: 11 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1937

>Mahler, Gustav : Symphony no 5 in C sharp minor :: Finale
  • Running Time: 14 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1901-1902

>Mussorgsky, Modest : Pictures at an exhibition :: Great Gates
  • Running Time: 5 min. 46 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1874-1922