1 800 222 6872

The Spanish Harpsichord / Igor Kipnis

Album Summary

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C minor, K 84/L 10
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 490/L 206
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 491/L 164
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 492/L 14
>Nebra, Manuel Blasco de : Sonata for harpsichord or piano no 6 in E major, Op. 1/6
>Nebra, Manuel Blasco de : Sonata for harpsichord or piano no 5 in F sharp minor, Op. 1/5
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in B flat major, R. 62 (Marvin 13)
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in D minor (Molto moderato), R. 117 (Marvin 8)
>Soler, Antonio : Fandango for keyboard in A major, MV1a
>Falla, Manuel de : Concerto, for harpsichord (or piano), flute, oboe, clarinet, violin & cello, G. 71
Performers Conductor Ensemble Composers


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C minor, K 84/L 10
  • Performer: Igor Kipnis (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: 30th Street Studio, New York, NY (05/29/1967/05/30/1967)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 44 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 490/L 206
  • Performer: Igor Kipnis (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: 30th Street Studio, New York, NY (05/29/1967/05/30/1967)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 53 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1756-1757

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 491/L 164
  • Performer: Igor Kipnis (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: 30th Street Studio, New York, NY (05/29/1967/05/30/1967)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1756-1757

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 492/L 14
  • Performer: Igor Kipnis (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: 30th Street Studio, New York, NY (05/29/1967/05/30/1967)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1756-1757

>Nebra, Manuel Blasco de : Sonata for harpsichord or piano no 6 in E major, Op. 1/6
  • Performer: Igor Kipnis (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: 30th Street Studio, New York, NY (05/24/1967/05/25/1967)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Nebra, Manuel Blasco de : Sonata for harpsichord or piano no 5 in F sharp minor, Op. 1/5
  • Performer: Igor Kipnis (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: 30th Street Studio, New York, NY (05/24/1967/05/25/1967)
  • Running Time: 11 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in B flat major, R. 62 (Marvin 13)
  • Performer: Igor Kipnis (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: 30th Street Studio, New York, NY (05/25/1967/05/30/1967)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in D minor (Molto moderato), R. 117 (Marvin 8)
  • Performer: Igor Kipnis (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: 30th Street Studio, New York, NY (05/25/1967/05/30/1967)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Fandango for keyboard in A major, MV1a
  • Performer: Igor Kipnis (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: 30th Street Studio, New York, NY (05/25/1967/05/30/1967)
  • Running Time: 11 min. 22 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Falla, Manuel de : Concerto, for harpsichord (or piano), flute, oboe, clarinet, violin & cello, G. 71
  • Performers: Eliot Chapo (Violin); Stanley Drucker (Clarinet); Harold Gomberg (Oboe); Igor Kipnis (Harpsichord); Lorne Munroe (Cello)
  • Conductor: Pierre Boulez
  • Ensemble: New York Philharmonic
  • Running Time: 12 min. 16 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1923-1926