1 800 222 6872

Reicha: Complete Wind Quintets / Albert Schweitzer Quintet

Album Summary

>Reicha, Antoine : Quintet for Winds in F minor, Op. 99 no 2
>Reicha, Antoine : Woodwind Quintet in B flat major, Op. 88/5
>Reicha, Antoine : Quintets (6) for Winds, Op. 88
>Reicha, Antoine : Woodwind Quintet in A major, Op. 91/5
>Reicha, Antoine : Woodwind Quintet in D minor, Op. 88/4
>Reicha, Antoine : Woodwind Quintet in G major, Op. 88/3
>Reicha, Antoine : Woodwind Quintet in F major, Op. 100/1
>Reicha, Antoine : Woodwind Quintet in G minor, Op. 91/4
>Reicha, Antoine : Andantes (2) and Adagio, for English horn, flute, clarinet, horn & bassoon
>Reicha, Antoine : Quintet for Winds, Op. 99 no 4 in D major
>Reicha, Antoine : Quintet for Winds in B minor, Op. 99 no 5
>Reicha, Antoine : Woodwind Quintet in F major, Op. 88/6
>Reicha, Antoine : Woodwind Quintet in D major, Op. 91/3
>Reicha, Antoine : Woodwind Quintet in E-flat major, Op. 100/3
>Reicha, Antoine : Woodwind Quintet in C major, Op. 91/1
>Reicha, Antoine : Woodwind Quintet in A minor, Op. 100/5
>Reicha, Antoine : Quintet for Winds in G major, Op. 99 no 6
>Reicha, Antoine : Quintet for Winds in C major, Op. 99 no 1
>Reicha, Antoine : Woodwind Quintet No 25 in F minor, WoO
>Reicha, Antoine : Woodwind Quintet in C major, Op. 91/6
>Reicha, Antoine : Woodwind Quintet in B flat major, Op. 100/6
>Reicha, Antoine : Woodwind Quintet in A major, Op. 99/3
>Reicha, Antoine : Woodwind Quintet in E minor, Op.100/4
>Reicha, Antoine : Woodwind Quintet in A minor, Op. 91/2
>Reicha, Antoine : Woodwind Quintet in D minor, Op. 100/2
Ensemble Composer

Notes & Reviews:

Fanfare
One can only marvel at the high spirits, dexterity and style-awareness decanted into this survey of formidable length and lovable content. The entire set is urgently recommended.



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased



Previous


Next


Works Details

>Reicha, Antoine : Quintet for Winds in F minor, Op. 99 no 2
  • Ensemble: Albert Schweitzer Quintet
  • Running Time: 26 min. 40 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Reicha, Antoine : Woodwind Quintet in B flat major, Op. 88/5
  • Ensemble: Albert Schweitzer Quintet
  • Running Time: 27 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Reicha, Antoine : Quintets (6) for Winds, Op. 88
  • Ensemble: Albert Schweitzer Quintet
  • Running Time: 6 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Reicha, Antoine : Woodwind Quintet in A major, Op. 91/5
  • Ensemble: Albert Schweitzer Quintet
  • Running Time: 27 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Reicha, Antoine : Woodwind Quintet in D minor, Op. 88/4
  • Ensemble: Albert Schweitzer Quintet
  • Running Time: 24 min. 41 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1817

>Reicha, Antoine : Woodwind Quintet in G major, Op. 88/3
  • Ensemble: Albert Schweitzer Quintet
  • Running Time: 20 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1810s

>Reicha, Antoine : Woodwind Quintet in F major, Op. 100/1
  • Ensemble: Albert Schweitzer Quintet
  • Running Time: 9 min. 6 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Reicha, Antoine : Woodwind Quintet in G minor, Op. 91/4
  • Ensemble: Albert Schweitzer Quintet
  • Running Time: 30 min. 33 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Reicha, Antoine : Andantes (2) and Adagio, for English horn, flute, clarinet, horn & bassoon :: Adagio for Cor Anglais a
  • Ensemble: Albert Schweitzer Quintet
  • Running Time: 8 min. 44 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Chamber Music
  • Written: 1817-1819

>Reicha, Antoine : Quintet for Winds, Op. 99 no 4 in D major
  • Ensemble: Albert Schweitzer Quintet
  • Running Time: 28 min. 33 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1819

>Reicha, Antoine : Quintet for Winds in B minor, Op. 99 no 5
  • Ensemble: Albert Schweitzer Quintet
  • Running Time: 28 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1819

>Reicha, Antoine : Woodwind Quintet in F major, Op. 88/6
  • Ensemble: Albert Schweitzer Quintet
  • Running Time: 27 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Reicha, Antoine : Woodwind Quintet in D major, Op. 91/3
  • Ensemble: Albert Schweitzer Quintet
  • Running Time: 21 min. 10 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Reicha, Antoine : Woodwind Quintet in E-flat major, Op. 100/3
  • Ensemble: Albert Schweitzer Quintet
  • Running Time: 26 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Reicha, Antoine : Woodwind Quintet in C major, Op. 91/1
  • Running Time: 26 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Reicha, Antoine : Woodwind Quintet in A minor, Op. 100/5
  • Running Time: 24 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Reicha, Antoine : Quintet for Winds in G major, Op. 99 no 6
  • Running Time: 26 min. 2 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Reicha, Antoine : Quintets (6) for Winds, Op. 88
  • Ensemble: Albert Schweitzer Quintet
  • Running Time: 24 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Reicha, Antoine : Quintet for Winds in C major, Op. 99 no 1
  • Ensemble: Albert Schweitzer Quintet
  • Running Time: 26 min. 16 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Reicha, Antoine : Woodwind Quintet No 25 in F minor, WoO
  • Ensemble: Albert Schweitzer Quintet
  • Running Time: 22 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Chamber Music
  • Written: 1811

>Reicha, Antoine : Woodwind Quintet in C major, Op. 91/6
  • Ensemble: Albert Schweitzer Quintet
  • Running Time: 27 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Reicha, Antoine : Woodwind Quintet in B flat major, Op. 100/6
  • Ensemble: Albert Schweitzer Quintet
  • Running Time: 12 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Reicha, Antoine : Andantes (2) and Adagio, for English horn, flute, clarinet, horn & bassoon :: Andante no 1in E flat m
  • Ensemble: Albert Schweitzer Quintet
  • Running Time: 7 min. 10 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Chamber Music
  • Written: 1817-1819

>Reicha, Antoine : Woodwind Quintet in A major, Op. 99/3
  • Ensemble: Albert Schweitzer Quintet
  • Running Time: 31 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Reicha, Antoine : Woodwind Quintet in E minor, Op.100/4
  • Ensemble: Albert Schweitzer Quintet
  • Running Time: 28 min. 7 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Reicha, Antoine : Woodwind Quintet in A minor, Op. 91/2
  • Running Time: 27 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Reicha, Antoine : Woodwind Quintet in D minor, Op. 100/2
  • Running Time: 29 min. 2 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Reicha, Antoine : Andantes (2) and Adagio, for English horn, flute, clarinet, horn & bassoon
  • Running Time: 7 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Chamber Music
  • Written: 1817-1819