1 800 222 6872

Beethoven: Complete Piano Sonatas Vol 3 - Sonatas nos. 23-32 / Seymour Lipkin, piano

Album Summary

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 23 in F minor, Op. 57 "Appassionata"
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 24 in F sharp major, Op. 78 "A Thérèse"
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 25 in G major, Op. 79 "Cuckoo"
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 26 in E flat major, Op. 81a "Les Adieux"
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 27 in E minor, Op. 90
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 28 in A major, Op. 101
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 29 in B flat major, Op. 106 "Hammerklavier"
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 30 in E major, Op. 109
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 31 in A flat major, Op. 110
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 32 in C minor, Op. 111
Performer Composer

Notes & Reviews:

Over the past two generations, Seymour Lipkin has been hailed by connoisseurs and revered by his colleagues as a pianist of rare cogency, authority and musical wisdom. Studying at the prestigious Curtis Institute, Mr. Lipkin developed his immaculate virtu. Newport Classic.2004



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased



Previous


Next


Works Details

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 23 in F minor, Op. 57 "Appassionata"
  • Performer: Seymour Lipkin (Piano)
  • Running Time: 23 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1804-1805

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 24 in F sharp major, Op. 78 "A Thérèse"
  • Performer: Seymour Lipkin (Piano)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1809

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 25 in G major, Op. 79 "Cuckoo"
  • Performer: Seymour Lipkin (Piano)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 40 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1809

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 26 in E flat major, Op. 81a "Les Adieux"
  • Performer: Seymour Lipkin (Piano)
  • Running Time: 15 min. 34 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1809-1810

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 27 in E minor, Op. 90
  • Performer: Seymour Lipkin (Piano)
  • Running Time: 13 min. 10 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1814

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 28 in A major, Op. 101
  • Performer: Seymour Lipkin (Piano)
  • Running Time: 21 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1816

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 29 in B flat major, Op. 106 "Hammerklavier"
  • Performer: Seymour Lipkin (Piano)
  • Running Time: 41 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1817-1818

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 30 in E major, Op. 109
  • Performer: Seymour Lipkin (Piano)
  • Running Time: 18 min. 5 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1820

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 31 in A flat major, Op. 110
  • Performer: Seymour Lipkin (Piano)
  • Running Time: 18 min. 33 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1821-1822

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 32 in C minor, Op. 111
  • Performer: Seymour Lipkin (Piano)
  • Running Time: 23 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1821-1822