Notes & Reviews:
"Who is the most influential European composer of the moment? A few names come to mind, but none more immediately than that of Helmut Lachenmann. The best of his work takes you by the hand and will not let you go until it has shown you things you could not have suspected." - The New York Times
ReviewsThere are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Works DetailsLachenmann, Helmut : Das Mädchen mit den Schwefelhölzern, opera
- Performers: Eiko Vocals] (Soprano); Mayumi Miyata (Sho); Yukiko Sugawara (Piano); Nicole Tibbels (Soprano)
- Conductor: Sylvain Cambreling
- Ensemble: Southwest German Radio Symphony Orchestra
- Running Time: 7 min. 2 sec.
- Period Time: Contemporary