1 800 222 6872

The Most Soothing Lullabies in the Universe

Audio Samples

>Chopin, Frédéric : Concerto for Piano no 1 in E minor, B 53/Op. 11
>     2nd movement, Romanze
>Debussy, Claude : Suite bergamasque
>     3rd movement, Clair de Lune
>Manfredini, Francesco : Concerti grossi (12), Op. 3
>     no 12 in C major "Christmas Concerto" - Pastorale
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Serenade no 13 in G major, K 525 "Eine kleine Nachtmusik"
>     2nd movement, Romanza
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 14 in C sharp minor, Op. 27/2 "Moonlight"
>     1st movement, Adagio sostenuto
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Goldberg Variations, BWV 988
>     Theme "Aria"
>Sibelius, Jean : Lemminkäinen Suite, Op. 22
>     no 3, Swan of Tuonela
>Liszt, Franz : Liebesträume for Piano, S 541
>     no 3, O Lieb, so lang
>Schumann, Robert : Romanzen und Balladen iv, Op. 146
>     no 3, Der Traum
>Massenet, Jules : Thaïs
>     Meditation
>Vaughan Williams, Ralph : Fantasia on Greensleeves
>Corelli, Arcangelo : Concerti grossi (12), Op. 6
>     no 8 in G minor "Christmas" - Pastorale
>Verdi, Giuseppe : Il trovatore
>     Tacea la notte placida
>Chopin, Frédéric : Preludes (24) for Piano, Op. 28
>     no 13 in F sharp major
>     no 15 in D flat major "Raindrop"
>     no 17 in A flat major
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Clarinet in A major, K 622
>     2nd movement, Adagio
>Brahms, Johannes : Sonata for Piano no 3 in F minor, Op. 5
>     2nd movement, Andante espressivo
>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Swan Lake, Op. 20
>     Excerpt(s)
>Mendelssohn, Felix : Songs without words, vol 1, Op. 19b
>     no 4, Moderato in A major
>     no 6, Andante sostenuto "Venetian Gondola Song"
>     no 1, Andante con moto in E major
>Mahler, Gustav : Symphony no 3 in D minor
>     4th movement, Sehr langsam "Misterioso"

Album Summary

>Chopin, Frédéric : Concerto for Piano no 1 in E minor, B 53/Op. 11
>Debussy, Claude : Suite bergamasque
>Manfredini, Francesco : Concerti grossi (12), Op. 3
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Serenade no 13 in G major, K 525 "Eine kleine Nachtmusik"
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 14 in C sharp minor, Op. 27/2 "Moonlight"
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Goldberg Variations, BWV 988
>Sibelius, Jean : Lemminkäinen Suite, Op. 22
>Liszt, Franz : Liebesträume for Piano, S 541
>Schumann, Robert : Romanzen und Balladen iv, Op. 146
>Massenet, Jules : Thaïs
>Vaughan Williams, Ralph : Fantasia on Greensleeves
>Corelli, Arcangelo : Concerti grossi (12), Op. 6
>Verdi, Giuseppe : Il trovatore
>Chopin, Frédéric : Preludes (24) for Piano, Op. 28
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Clarinet in A major, K 622
>Brahms, Johannes : Sonata for Piano no 3 in F minor, Op. 5
>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Swan Lake, Op. 20
>Mendelssohn, Felix : Songs without words, vol 1, Op. 19b
>Mahler, Gustav : Symphony no 3 in D minor
Composers


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased



Previous


Next


Works Details

>Chopin, Frédéric : Concerto for Piano no 1 in E minor, B 53/Op. 11 :: 2nd movement, Romanze
  • Running Time: 9 min. 58 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Christmas
  • Written: 1830
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Debussy, Claude : Suite bergamasque :: 3rd movement, Clair de Lune
  • Running Time: 4 min. 48 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1890/1905
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Manfredini, Francesco : Concerti grossi (12), Op. 3 :: no 12 in C major "Christmas Concerto" - Pastorale
  • Running Time: 4 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Christmas
  • Written: by 1718
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Serenade no 13 in G major, K 525 "Eine kleine Nachtmusik" :: 2nd movement, Romanza
  • Running Time: 5 min. 49 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1787
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 14 in C sharp minor, Op. 27/2 "Moonlight" :: 1st movement, Adagio sostenuto
  • Running Time: 6 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1801
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Goldberg Variations, BWV 988 :: Theme "Aria"
  • Running Time: 4 min. 58 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1741-1742
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Sibelius, Jean : Lemminkäinen Suite, Op. 22 :: no 3, Swan of Tuonela
  • Running Time: 8 min. 25 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1893-1897
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Liszt, Franz : Liebesträume for Piano, S 541 :: no 3, O Lieb, so lang
  • Running Time: 6 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: circa 1850
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Schumann, Robert : Romanzen und Balladen iv, Op. 146 :: no 3, Der Traum
  • Running Time: 2 min. 59 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1849-1851
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Massenet, Jules : Thaïs :: Meditation
  • Running Time: 4 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Form: Opera/Operetta
  • Written: 1894
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Vaughan Williams, Ralph : Fantasia on Greensleeves
  • Running Time: 4 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Form: Christmas
  • Written: 1934
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Corelli, Arcangelo : Concerti grossi (12), Op. 6 :: no 8 in G minor "Christmas" - Pastorale
  • Running Time: 3 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Christmas
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Verdi, Giuseppe : Il trovatore :: Tacea la notte placida
  • Running Time: 4 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: 1853
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Chopin, Frédéric : Preludes (24) for Piano, Op. 28 :: no 13 in F sharp major
  • Running Time: 3 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1836-1839
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Chopin, Frédéric : Preludes (24) for Piano, Op. 28 :: no 15 in D flat major "Raindrop"
  • Running Time: 4 min. 49 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1836-1839
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Chopin, Frédéric : Preludes (24) for Piano, Op. 28 :: no 17 in A flat major
  • Running Time: 3 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1836-1839
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Clarinet in A major, K 622 :: 2nd movement, Adagio
  • Running Time: 7 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1791
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Brahms, Johannes : Sonata for Piano no 3 in F minor, Op. 5 :: 2nd movement, Andante espressivo
  • Running Time: 10 min. 56 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1853
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Swan Lake, Op. 20 :: Excerpt(s)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Ballet
  • Written: 1875-1876
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Mendelssohn, Felix : Songs without words, vol 1, Op. 19b :: no 4, Moderato in A major
  • Running Time: 2 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1829
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Mendelssohn, Felix : Songs without words, vol 1, Op. 19b :: no 6, Andante sostenuto "Venetian Gondola Song"
  • Running Time: 2 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1830
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Mendelssohn, Felix : Songs without words, vol 1, Op. 19b :: no 1, Andante con moto in E major
  • Running Time: 2 min. 51 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1829

>Mahler, Gustav : Symphony no 3 in D minor :: 4th movement, Sehr langsam "Misterioso"
  • Running Time: 9 min. 33 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1893-1896