1 800 222 6872

The Story of Bach

Album Summary

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Brandenburg Concerto no 4 in G major, BWV 1049
>Mondonville, Jean-Joseph Cassanéa de : In Decachordo Psalterio
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Wachet auf, ruft uns die Stimme, chorale prelude for organ (Schubler Chorale no 1), BWV 645 (BC K22
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for Violin no 2 in E major, BWV 1042
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Toccata and Fugue for Organ in D minor, BWV 565
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Mass in B minor, BWV 232
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Two-Part Invention no 14 in B major, BWV 785
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Brandenburg Concerto no 5 in D major, BWV 1050
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 57, "Selig ist der Mann" BWV 57
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Italian Concerto in F major, BWV 971
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Brandenburg Concerto no 2 in F major, BWV 1047
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue in C major, BWV 846 (The Well-Tempered Clavier, Book 1)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Saint Matthew Passion, BWV 244
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for 2 Violins in D minor, BWV 1043
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Passacaglia and Fugue in C minor, BWV 582
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 211, "Schweigt stille, plaudert nicht," (Coffee Cantata), BWV 211 (BC G48)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Saint John Passion, BWV 245
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Magnificat
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Brandenburg Concerto no 3 in G major, BWV 1048
Performers Conductor Ensemble
  • >
Composers


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Brandenburg Concerto no 4 in G major, BWV 1049 :: Allegro (excerpt)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 33 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 03/24/1721

>Jean-Joseph Cassanéa de Mondonville (1711 - 1772) : In Decachordo Psalterio :: (excerpt)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Wachet auf, ruft uns die Stimme, chorale prelude for organ (Schübler Chorale no 1), BWV 645 (BC K22
  • Running Time: 1 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1748-1749

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for Violin no 2 in E major, BWV 1042
  • Running Time: 1 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: by 1730

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Toccata and Fugue for Organ in D minor, BWV 565 :: (excerpt)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 42 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1708

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Mass in B minor, BWV 232 :: Et Resurrexit (excerpt)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 22 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: 1748-1749

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Two-Part Invention no 14 in B major, BWV 785 :: (excerpt)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1720

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Brandenburg Concerto no 5 in D major, BWV 1050 :: Allegro (excerpt)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 03/24/1721

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 57, "Selig ist der Mann" BWV 57 :: Selig ist der Mann (excerpt)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Cantata/Oratorio
  • Written: 12/26/1726

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Italian Concerto in F major, BWV 971 :: Allegro (excer
  • Notes: Composition written: 1735.
  • Running Time: 1 min. 48 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1735

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Brandenburg Concerto no 2 in F major, BWV 1047 :: Allegro assai (excerpt)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 03/24/1721

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue in C major, BWV 846 (The Well-Tempered Clavier, Book 1) :: (excerpt)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1722

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Saint Matthew Passion, BWV 244
  • Running Time: 1 min. 58 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1736

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for 2 Violins in D minor, BWV 1043
  • Running Time: 1 min. 56 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1730-1731

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Passacaglia and Fugue in C minor, BWV 582 :: (excerpt)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1708-1712

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Saint Matthew Passion, BWV 244
  • Running Time: 2 min. 25 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1736

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 211, "Schweigt stille, plaudert nicht," (Coffee Cantata), BWV 211 (BC G48) :: (excerpt)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Cantata/Oratorio
  • Written: 1732-1734

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Saint John Passion, BWV 245 :: I follow Thee Also My Saviour with Gladness (ex
  • Running Time: 1 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 04/07/1724

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Magnificat :: Chorus (
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: 06/1733

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Brandenburg Concerto no 3 in G major, BWV 1048 :: Allegro (complete)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 03/24/1721

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for 2 Violins in D minor, BWV 1043
  • Performers: Suzanne Lautenbacher (Violin); Dieter Vorholz (Violin)
  • Conductor: Günter Kehr
  • Running Time: 1 min. 56 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1730-1731

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for Violin no 2 in E major, BWV 1042
  • Performers: Suzanne Lautenbacher (Violin); Dieter Vorholz (Violin)
  • Conductor: Günter Kehr
  • Running Time: 1 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: by 1730