1 800 222 6872

The Story of Berlioz

Album Summary

>Berlioz, Hector : Benvenuto Cellini, Op. 23, Overture
>Berlioz, Hector : Symphonie fantastique, Op. 14
>Gabrieli, Andrea : Sacerdos et Pontifex, motet for 4 voices
>Berlioz, Hector : L'enfance du Christ, Op. 25
>Berlioz, Hector : Harold in Italy for viola and orchestra, Op. 16
>Berlioz, Hector : Trojan March (Les Troyens), H. 133b
>Berlioz, Hector : Rêverie et caprice for Violin and Orchestra, Op. 8
>Berlioz, Hector : Lelio, or return to life, for soloists, chorus & orchestra, H. 55
>Berlioz, Hector : Le carnaval romain Overture, Op. 9
>Berlioz, Hector : Rákóczy March, for orchestra (Le damnation de Faust), H. 109
Conductor Ensemble
  • >
Composers


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Berlioz, Hector : Benvenuto Cellini, Op. 23, Overture
  • Conductor: Jonel Perlea
  • Notes: Composition written: Italy.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Berlioz, Hector : Symphonie fantastique, Op. 14
  • Conductor: Jonel Perlea
  • Running Time: 37 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 04/1830

>Gabrieli, Andrea : Sacerdos et Pontifex, motet for 4 voices :: Excerpt
  • Conductor: Jonel Perlea
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Berlioz, Hector : L'enfance du Christ, Op. 25
  • Conductor: Jonel Perlea
  • Running Time: 1 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Cantata/Oratorio
  • Written: 10/1850-07/1854

>Berlioz, Hector : Symphonie fantastique, Op. 14
  • Conductor: Jonel Perlea
  • Running Time: 37 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 04/1830

>Berlioz, Hector : Harold in Italy for viola and orchestra, Op. 16 :: Scenes of Joy an
  • Conductor: Jonel Perlea
  • Running Time: 1 min. 41 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 07/1834

>Berlioz, Hector : Benvenuto Cellini, Op. 23, Overture
  • Conductor: Jonel Perlea
  • Notes: Composition written: Italy.
  • Running Time: 1 min. 10 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Berlioz, Hector : Harold in Italy for viola and orchestra, Op. 16 :: Serenade
  • Conductor: Jonel Perlea
  • Running Time: 2 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 07/1834

>Berlioz, Hector : Trojan March (Les Troyens), H. 133b
  • Conductor: Jonel Perlea
  • Running Time: 6 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: March
  • Written: 1864

>Berlioz, Hector : Rêverie et caprice for Violin and Orchestra, Op. 8 :: Excerpt
  • Conductor: Jonel Perlea
  • Running Time: 1 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 03/1841

>Berlioz, Hector : Symphonie fantastique, Op. 14
  • Conductor: Jonel Perlea
  • Running Time: 37 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 04/1830

>Berlioz, Hector : Lelio, or return to life, for soloists, chorus & orchestra, H. 55
  • Conductor: Jonel Perlea
  • Running Time: 1 min. 5 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: ?07/1831-?/1832

>Berlioz, Hector : Harold in Italy for viola and orchestra, Op. 16 :: Scenes of Joy
  • Conductor: Jonel Perlea
  • Running Time: 1 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 07/1834

>Berlioz, Hector : Le carnaval romain Overture, Op. 9
  • Conductor: Jonel Perlea
  • Running Time: 1 min. 33 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 01/1844

>Berlioz, Hector : Rêverie et caprice for Violin and Orchestra, Op. 8 :: Excerpt
  • Conductor: Jonel Perlea
  • Running Time: 2 min. 33 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 03/1841

>Berlioz, Hector : Rákóczy March, for orchestra (Le damnation de Faust), H. 109
  • Conductor: Jonel Perlea
  • Notes: Composition written: 02/1846.
  • Running Time: 1 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: March
  • Written: 02/1846

>Berlioz, Hector : L'enfance du Christ, Op. 25
  • Conductor: Jonel Perlea
  • Running Time: 1 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Cantata/Oratorio
  • Written: 10/1850-07/1854

>Berlioz, Hector : L'enfance du Christ, Op. 25
  • Conductor: Jonel Perlea
  • Running Time: 1 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Cantata/Oratorio
  • Written: 10/1850-07/1854

>Berlioz, Hector : Symphonie fantastique, Op. 14
  • Conductor: Jonel Perlea
  • Running Time: 37 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 04/1830