1 800 222 6872

The Unknown Ives Vol 2 / Donald Berman, Stephen Drury

Album Summary

>Ives, Charles : Varied Air and Variations, for piano, S. 124 (K. 3B20)
>Ives, Charles : Waltz-Rondo, for piano, S. 125 (K. 3B18)
>Ives, Charles : Invention in D, for piano in D major, S. 118 (K. 3B14)
>Ives, Charles : Study no 1
>Ives, Charles : Studies (23) for Piano
>Ives, Charles : Storm and Distress, cadenza for piano (included in "Scherzo
>Ives, Charles : Impression of the St. Gaudens in Boston Common, for piano ("Black March"), S. x683iii
>Ives, Charles : The Celestial Railroad, "take off" for piano, S. 116 (K. 3B19)
>Ives, Charles : Minuetto, for piano ("Op. 4"), S. 119 (K. 3B1)
>Ives, Charles : Study no 5
>Ives, Charles : Quarter-Tone Pieces (3), for 2 pianos, S. 128 (K. 3C3)
>Ives, George Edward : Fourth Fugue for piano
>Ives, Charles : March no 1, with "Year of the Jubilee"
>Ives, Charles : March no 2 with "Son of a Gambolier", march for piano, S. 110 (K. 3B5)
>Ives, Charles : March no 3 (III) with "Omega Lambda Chi", march for piano, S. 111 (K. 3B6)
>Ives, Charles : March in G and C, with "See the Conquering Hero Comes"
>Ives, Charles : The Circus Band
>Ives, Charles : March no 5, with "Annie Lisle"
>Ives, Charles : March no 6, with "Here's to Good Old Yale"
Performers Composers


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Ives, Charles : Varied Air and Variations, for piano, S. 124 (K. 3B20)
  • Performer: Donald Berman (Piano)
  • Notes: Sonic Temple, Roslindale, MA (04/08/2003/04/09/2003)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1925

>Ives, Charles : Waltz-Rondo, for piano, S. 125 (K. 3B18)
  • Performer: Donald Berman (Piano)
  • Notes: Sonic Temple, Roslindale, MA (04/08/2003/04/09/2003)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1911

>Ives, Charles : Invention in D, for piano in D major, S. 118 (K. 3B14)
  • Performer: Donald Berman (Piano)
  • Notes: Sonic Temple, Roslindale, MA (04/08/2003/04/09/2003)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1897

>Ives, Charles : Study no 1 :: Allegro, etude for piano, S. 90 (K. 3B17) (incomplete)
  • Performer: Donald Berman (Piano)
  • Notes: Sonic Temple, Roslindale, MA (04/08/2003/04/09/2003)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1907

>Ives, Charles : Studies (23) for Piano :: Andante moderato-Allegro molto, etude for piano, S. 91 (K. 3B17)
  • Performer: Donald Berman (Piano)
  • Notes: Sonic Temple, Roslindale, MA (04/08/2003/04/09/2003)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 10 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1907

>Ives, Charles : Storm and Distress, cadenza for piano (included in "Scherzo :: Over the Pavements"), S. 82a
  • Performer: Donald Berman (Piano)
  • Notes: Sonic Temple, Roslindale, MA (04/08/2003/04/09/2003)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 41 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1910

>Ives, Charles : Studies (23) for Piano :: Andante, etude for piano, S. 99 (K. 3B17) (incomplete)
  • Performer: Donald Berman (Piano)
  • Notes: Sonic Temple, Roslindale, MA (04/08/2003/04/09/2003)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 46 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1908

>Ives, Charles : Impression of the St. Gaudens in Boston Common, for piano ("Black March"), S. x683iii
  • Performer: Donald Berman (Piano)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 10 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1911

>Ives, Charles : The Celestial Railroad, "take off" for piano, S. 116 (K. 3B19)
  • Performer: Donald Berman (Piano)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 7 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1925

>Ives, Charles : Minuetto, for piano ("Op. 4"), S. 119 (K. 3B1)
  • Performer: Donald Berman (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 12/25/1886

>Ives, Charles : Studies (23) for Piano :: Allegro moderato, etude for piano, S. 92 (K. 3B17) (incomplete)
  • Performer: Donald Berman (Piano)
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1907-1908

>Ives, Charles : Study no 5 :: Moderato con anima, etude for piano, S. 93 (K. 3B17)
  • Performer: Donald Berman (Piano)
  • Notes: Sonic Temple, Roslindale, MA (04/08/2003/04/09/2003)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1907-1908

>Ives, Charles : Quarter-Tone Pieces (3), for 2 pianos, S. 128 (K. 3C3)
  • Performers: Donald Berman (Piano); Stephen Drury (Piano)
  • Running Time: 11 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1923-1924

>Ives, George Edward : Fourth Fugue for piano
  • Performers: Donald Berman (Piano); Stephen Drury (Piano)
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1891

>Ives, Charles : March no 1, with "Year of the Jubilee"
  • Performers: Donald Berman (Piano); Stephen Drury (Piano)
  • Notes: Sonic Temple, Roslindale, MA (03/29/2004/03/30/2004)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1890

>Ives, Charles : March no 2 with "Son of a Gambolier", march for piano, S. 110 (K. 3B5)
  • Performers: Donald Berman (Piano); Stephen Drury (Piano)
  • Notes: Sonic Temple, Roslindale, MA (03/29/2004/03/30/2004)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1892

>Ives, Charles : March no 3 (III) with "Omega Lambda Chi", march for piano, S. 111 (K. 3B6)
  • Performers: Donald Berman (Piano); Stephen Drury (Piano)
  • Notes: Sonic Temple, Roslindale, MA (03/29/2004/03/30/2004)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 36 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1895-1896

>Ives, Charles : March in G and C, with "See the Conquering Hero Comes"
  • Performers: Donald Berman (Piano); Stephen Drury (Piano)
  • Notes: Sonic Temple, Roslindale, MA (03/29/2004/03/30/2004)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1893

>Ives, Charles : The Circus Band :: The Circus Band, for piano, S. 115 (K. 3B12)
  • Performers: Donald Berman (Piano); Stephen Drury (Piano)
  • Notes: Sonic Temple, Roslindale, MA (03/29/2004/03/30/2004)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Form: March
  • Written: 1899

>Ives, Charles : March no 5, with "Annie Lisle"
  • Performers: Donald Berman (Piano); Stephen Drury (Piano)
  • Notes: Sonic Temple, Roslindale, MA (03/29/2004/03/30/2004)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1892

>Ives, Charles : March no 6, with "Here's to Good Old Yale"
  • Performers: Donald Berman (Piano); Stephen Drury (Piano)
  • Notes: Sonic Temple, Roslindale, MA (03/29/2004/03/30/2004)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 34 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Form: March
  • Written: 1892-1897