1 800 222 6872

Beethoven: Complete Music for Piano & Cello/Schiff, Perényi

Album Summary

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Cello and Piano no 1 in F major, Op. 5 no 1
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Variations (12) for Cello and Piano in G major on a Theme by Handel, WoO 45
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Cello and Piano no 2 in G minor, Op. 5 no 2
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Horn and Piano in F major, Op. 17
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Variations for cello & piano in F major on Mozart's "Ein Mädchen oder Weibchen," Op. 66
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Cello and Piano no 3 in A major, Op. 69
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Variations (7) for Cello and Piano on Mozart's "Bei Männern", WoO 46
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Cello and Piano no 4 in C major, Op. 102 no 1
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Cello and Piano no 5 in D major, Op. 102 no 2
Performers Composer

Notes & Reviews:

Andras Schiff turns his attention to Ludwig van Beethoven's complete works for piano and cello in striking and highly distinguished recording with Miklos Perenyi.



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Cello and Piano no 1 in F major, Op. 5 no 1
  • Performers: Miklós Perényi (Cello); Andras Schiff (Piano)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1796.
  • Running Time: 9 min. 10 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1796

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Variations (12) for Cello and Piano in G major on a Theme by Handel, WoO 45
  • Performers: Miklós Perényi (Cello); Andras Schiff (Piano)
  • Running Time: 11 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1796

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Cello and Piano no 2 in G minor, Op. 5 no 2
  • Performers: Miklós Perényi (Cello); Andras Schiff (Piano)
  • Running Time: 13 min. 41 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1796

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Horn and Piano in F major, Op. 17
  • Performers: Miklós Perényi (Cello); Andras Schiff (Piano)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1800.
  • Running Time: 13 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1800

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Variations for cello & piano in F major on Mozart's "Ein Mädchen oder Weibchen," Op. 66
  • Performers: Miklós Perényi (Cello); Andras Schiff (Piano)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 10 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1796

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Cello and Piano no 3 in A major, Op. 69
  • Performers: Miklós Perényi (Cello); Andras Schiff (Piano)
  • Running Time: 16 min. 46 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1807-1808

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Variations (7) for Cello and Piano on Mozart's "Bei Männern", WoO 46
  • Performers: Miklós Perényi (Cello); Andras Schiff (Piano)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1801

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Cello and Piano no 4 in C major, Op. 102 no 1
  • Performers: Miklós Perényi (Cello); Andras Schiff (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 44 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1815

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Cello and Piano no 5 in D major, Op. 102 no 2
  • Performers: Miklós Perényi (Cello); Andras Schiff (Piano)
  • Running Time: 17 min. 16 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1815