- Stewart Kempster (Bass)
- Alessandro Sved (Voice)
- Robert Holzer (Bass)
- Ales Jenis (Baritone)
- Sophie Marilley (Mezzo Soprano)
- Eric Shaw (Tenor)
- Barbara Zechmeister (Soprano)
- Peter Furlong (Tenor)
- Sinead Campbell (Soprano)
Notes & Reviews:
Left unfinished at the composer's death, the comic opera 'Die Drei Pintos' had to wait around the time of Weber's centennial before the first fully successful completion, by the twenty-six year old Gustav Mahler. In the absence of sketches for almost two-thirds of the opera, Mahler reconstructed a performing edition from the extant vocal parts by orchestrating the fragments and, additionally, rescoring unfamiliar and unpublished music of Weber.
ReviewsThere are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Works DetailsWeber, Carl Maria von : Die Drei Pintos, J Anh 5
- Performers: Ales Jenis (Baritone); Sophie Marilley (Mezzo Soprano); Eric Shaw (Tenor); Barbara Zechmeister (Soprano); Peter Furlong (Tenor); Sinead Campbell (Soprano); Stewart Kempster (Bass); Alessandro Sved (Voice); Robert Holzer (Bass)
- Conductor: Paolo Arrivabeni
- Ensemble: Wexford Festival Opera Chorus
- Notes: Theatre Royal, Wexford, Ireland (10/22/2003/10/25/2003)
- Running Time: 6 min. 44 sec.
- Period Time: Classical
- Form: Opera/Operetta
- Written: 1820-1824