- Denis Sedov (Bass)
- Massimiliano Barbolini (Tenor)
- Luisa Islam-Ali-Zade (Mezzo Soprano)
- Cesare Ruta (Tenor)
- Antonio Gobbi (Voice)
Notes & Reviews:
'Earth Cry' for didgeridoo and orchestra is a straightforward and melodious work whose four parts comprise quick, ritualistic music framed by slower music of a supplicatory nature and an extended coda. 'The Piano Concerto', written within the European concert tradition, is in one continuous movement, consisting of five sections with musical ideas from the ancient court music of Japan and the Balinese gamelan.
ReviewsThere are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Works DetailsRossini, Gioachino : Maometto secondo, opera
- Performers: Massimiliano Barbolini (Tenor); Luisa Islam-Ali-Zade (Mezzo Soprano); Cesare Ruta (Tenor); Antonio Gobbi (Voice); Denis Sedov (Bass)
- Conductor: Brad Cohen
- Ensemble: Brno Philharmonic Choir
- Notes: Kurhaus Bad Wildbad (07/15/2002/07/17/2002)
- Running Time: 10 min. 8 sec.
- Period Time: Romantic
- Form: Opera/Operetta
- Written: 1820