1 800 222 6872

The Best of Eroica Trio

Album Summary

>Albinoni, Tomaso : Adagio for Organ and Strings in G minor
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Trio Sonata for Violin, Cello and Basso Continuo in C minor, RV 83
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Trio for Piano, Clarinet/Violin and Cello no 4 in B flat major, Op. 11
>Dvorak, Antonin : Trio for Piano and Strings no 4 in E minor, Op. 90/B 166 "Dumky"
>Brahms, Johannes : Hungarian Dances (21) for Piano 4 hands, WoO 1
>Brahms, Johannes : Songs (5) for voice & piano, Op. 49
>Godard, Benjamin : Jocelyn, Op 100
>Schoenfield, Paul : Café Music, for piano trio
>Piazzolla, Astor : Primavera porteña, tango (incl. in Cuatro estaciones porteñas [The Four Seasons])
>Piazzolla, Astor : Otoño porteño, tango (incl. in Cuatro estaciones porteñas [The Four Seasons])
>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Vocalise, instrumental arrangement, Op. 34/14
>Villa-Lobos, Heitor : Bachiana brasileira no 5 for Soprano and 8 Cellos
Ensemble Composers

Notes & Reviews:

"They play chamber music made for the concert hall... There is an edge of the seat intensity to every note they produce." - The New York Times "Continuous dynamic flexibility is a hallmark of the group, but they live for the big moments." - Los Angeles Times



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Albinoni, Tomaso : Adagio for Organ and Strings in G minor
  • Ensemble: Eroica Trio
  • Running Time: 6 min. 58 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1945

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Trio Sonata for Violin, Cello and Basso Continuo in C minor, RV 83
  • Ensemble: Eroica Trio
  • Running Time: 7 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1742

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Trio for Piano, Clarinet/Violin and Cello no 4 in B flat major, Op. 11 :: Allegro
  • Ensemble: Eroica Trio
  • Running Time: 9 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Chamber Music
  • Written: 1798

>Dvorak, Antonin : Trio for Piano and Strings no 4 in E minor, Op. 90/B 166 "Dumky" :: Lento-Maestoso Allegro
  • Ensemble: Eroica Trio
  • Running Time: 11 min. 6 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Chamber Music

>Brahms, Johannes : Hungarian Dances (21) for Piano 4 hands, WoO 1 :: Hungarian Dance no 6 in D major
  • Ensemble: Eroica Trio
  • Running Time: 3 min. 6 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1858-1879

>Brahms, Johannes : Songs (5) for voice & piano, Op. 49 :: Wiegenlied, Op. 49/4
  • Ensemble: Eroica Trio
  • Running Time: 1 min. 53 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1868

>Godard, Benjamin : Jocelyn, Op 100 :: Berceuse
  • Ensemble: Eroica Trio
  • Running Time: 5 min. 46 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Opera/Operetta
  • Written: 1888

>Schoenfield, Paul : Café Music, for piano trio :: Andante Moderato
  • Ensemble: Eroica Trio
  • Running Time: 6 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary
  • Form: Chamber Music
  • Written: 1986

>Piazzolla, Astor : Primavera porteña, tango (incl. in Cuatro estaciones porteñas [The Four Seasons])
  • Ensemble: Eroica Trio
  • Running Time: 4 min. 41 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1970

>Piazzolla, Astor : Otoño porteño, tango (incl. in Cuatro estaciones porteñas [The Four Seasons])
  • Ensemble: Eroica Trio
  • Running Time: 4 min. 58 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1969

>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Vocalise, instrumental arrangement, Op. 34/14
  • Ensemble: Eroica Trio
  • Running Time: 6 min. 51 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Villa-Lobos, Heitor : Bachiana brasileira no 5 for Soprano and 8 Cellos :: Aria (Cantilena)
  • Ensemble: Eroica Trio
  • Running Time: 5 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1938-1945