1 800 222 6872

Paganini For Two / Gil Shaham, Göran Söllscher

Album Summary

>Paganini, Niccolò : Sonata concertata, for guitar & violin in A major, Op. 61, MS 2
>Paganini, Niccolò : Sonata for violin & guitar in A major, Op. 3/1, MS 27/1
>Paganini, Niccolò : Sonatas (6) for Violin and Guitar, Op. 3
>Paganini, Niccolò : Sonata for violin & guitar in E minor, Op. 3/6, MS 27/6
>Paganini, Niccolò : Grand Sonata, for guitar & violin in A major, Op. 35, MS 3
>Paganini, Niccolò : Sonatas (18) for violin & guitar ("Centone di Sonate"), MS 112
>Paganini, Niccolò : Sonata for violin & guitar in A major (Centone di sonate, Letter A/4), MS 112/4
>Paganini, Niccolò : Cantabile, for violin & piano (or guitar) in D major, Op. 17, MS 109
>Paganini, Niccolò : Introduction and Variations on "Dal tuo stellato soglio" from Rossini's "Mosè", for violin & orchest
>Paganini, Niccolò : Moto perpetuo for Violin and Orchestra in C major, Op. 11
Performers Composer

Notes & Reviews:



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Paganini, Niccolò : Sonata concertata, for guitar & violin in A major, Op. 61, MS 2
  • Performers: Göran Söllscher (Guitar); Gil Shaham (Violin)
  • Running Time: 13 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1804

>Paganini, Niccolò : Sonata for violin & guitar in A major, Op. 3/1, MS 27/1
  • Performers: Göran Söllscher (Guitar); Gil Shaham (Violin)
  • Running Time: 2 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1805-1818

>Paganini, Niccolò : Sonatas (6) for Violin and Guitar, Op. 3
  • Performers: Göran Söllscher (Guitar); Gil Shaham (Violin)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1805-1818

>Paganini, Niccolò : Sonata for violin & guitar in E minor, Op. 3/6, MS 27/6
  • Performers: Göran Söllscher (Guitar); Gil Shaham (Violin)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1805-1818

>Paganini, Niccolò : Grand Sonata, for guitar & violin in A major, Op. 35, MS 3 :: Romance
  • Performers: Göran Söllscher (Guitar); Gil Shaham (Violin)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 33 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1805-1808

>Paganini, Niccolò : Sonatas (18) for violin & guitar ("Centone di Sonate"), MS 112 :: Sonata no 2 in D major. Adagio canta
  • Performers: Göran Söllscher (Guitar); Gil Shaham (Violin)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 49 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: ?1828

>Paganini, Niccolò : Sonatas (18) for violin & guitar ("Centone di Sonate"), MS 112 :: Sonata no 2 in D major. Rondoncino.
  • Performers: Göran Söllscher (Guitar); Gil Shaham (Violin)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: ?1828

>Paganini, Niccolò : Sonata for violin & guitar in A major (Centone di sonate, Letter A/4), MS 112/4
  • Performers: Göran Söllscher (Guitar); Gil Shaham (Violin)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Paganini, Niccolò : Cantabile, for violin & piano (or guitar) in D major, Op. 17, MS 109
  • Performers: Göran Söllscher (Guitar); Gil Shaham (Violin)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 48 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1823

>Paganini, Niccolò : Introduction and Variations on "Dal tuo stellato soglio" from Rossini's "Mosè", for violin & orchest
  • Performers: Göran Söllscher (Guitar); Gil Shaham (Violin)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 46 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: circa 1819

>Paganini, Niccolò : Moto perpetuo for Violin and Orchestra in C major, Op. 11
  • Performers: Göran Söllscher (Guitar); Gil Shaham (Violin)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1835