1 800 222 6872

Liszt: Complete Music for Solo Piano Vol 26 / Leslie Howard

Album Summary

>Liszt, Franz : Variation über einen Walzer von Diabelli, for piano, S. 147 (LW A1)
>Liszt, Franz : Waltz, for piano in A major, S. 208a (LW A2/2)
>Mozart, Franz Xavier W. : Variations for piano on a romance by Méhul, Op. 23
>Liszt, Franz : Variations (8) on an original theme, for piano in A flat major, "Op. 1", S. 148 (LW A3)
>Liszt, Franz : Variations brillantes (7) sur un thème de Rossini, for piano, S. 149 (LW A4)
>Liszt, Franz : Impromptu brillant sur des thèmes de Rossini et Spontini, for piano, S. 150 (LW A5)
>Liszt, Franz : Allegro di bravura, for piano, S. 151 (LW A6)
>Liszt, Franz : Rondo di bravura, for piano, S. 152 (LW A7)
>Liszt, Franz : Études (12) for piano, ("Op. 6"), S. 136 (LW A8)
>Liszt, Franz : Scherzo (Allegro molto quasi presto), for piano in G minor, S. 153 (LW A9)
>Liszt, Franz : Zum Andenken (2), Hungarian recruiting songs for piano (after Fáy & Bihari), S. 241 (LW A11)
>Liszt, Franz : Waltz, for piano in E flat major, S. 209a
>Liszt, Franz : Galop de bal, for piano, S. 220 (LW A64)
>Liszt, Franz : Marche hongroise, for piano in E flat minor, S. 233b (LW A105)
>Liszt, Franz : Klavierstücke aus der Bonner Beethoven-Kantate, for piano, S. 507 (LW A126)
>Liszt, Franz : Klavierstück, for piano in D flat major, S. 189a/2
>Liszt, Franz : Klavierstück, for piano no 2 in A flat major, S. 189a/1 (LW A116)
>Liszt, Franz : Vier Kleine Klavierstücke (4), for piano, S. 192 (LW A233/1-4)
>Liszt, Franz : Berceuse for Piano in D flat major, S 174
>Liszt, Franz : Feuille d'Album no 1 (Album-Leaf), for piano in E major, S. 164 (LW A66)
>Liszt, Franz : Feuille d'Album no 2 (Die Zelle in Nonnenworth), for piano in A minor, S. 167 (LW A81c)
>Liszt, Franz : Feuilles d'album (Album-Leaf), for piano in A flat major, S. 165 (LW A104)
>Liszt, Franz : Apparitions (3), for piano, S. 155 (LW A19)
Performer Composers

Notes & Reviews:

'These clearly recorded discs should find a place in every music library in the land!' (Gramophone)

'Another abundant, revelatory, superb instalment in what is looming as perhaps the most adventurous, most consistently realized, and grandest project in recording history' (Fanfare, USA)



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Liszt, Franz : Variation über einen Walzer von Diabelli, for piano, S. 147 (LW A1)
  • Performer: Leslie Howard (Piano)
  • Notes: 10/05/1992-10/10/1992
  • Running Time: 1 min. 59 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1822

>Liszt, Franz : Waltz, for piano in A major, S. 208a (LW A2/2)
  • Performer: Leslie Howard (Piano)
  • Notes: 10/05/1992-10/10/1992
  • Running Time: 1 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Waltz
  • Written: 1823

>Mozart, Franz Xavier W. : Variations for piano on a romance by Méhul, Op. 23
  • Performer: Leslie Howard (Piano)
  • Notes: 10/05/1992-10/10/1992
  • Running Time: 7 min. 26 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Liszt, Franz : Variations (8) on an original theme, for piano in A flat major, "Op. 1", S. 148 (LW A3)
  • Performer: Leslie Howard (Piano)
  • Notes: 10/05/1992-10/10/1992
  • Running Time: 14 min. 41 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1824

>Liszt, Franz : Variations brillantes (7) sur un thème de Rossini, for piano, S. 149 (LW A4)
  • Performer: Leslie Howard (Piano)
  • Notes: 10/05/1992-10/10/1992
  • Running Time: 9 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1824

>Liszt, Franz : Impromptu brillant sur des thèmes de Rossini et Spontini, for piano, S. 150 (LW A5)
  • Performer: Leslie Howard (Piano)
  • Notes: 10/05/1992-10/10/1992
  • Running Time: 12 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1824

>Liszt, Franz : Allegro di bravura, for piano, S. 151 (LW A6)
  • Performer: Leslie Howard (Piano)
  • Notes: 10/05/1992-10/10/1992
  • Running Time: 9 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1823-1824

>Liszt, Franz : Rondo di bravura, for piano, S. 152 (LW A7)
  • Performer: Leslie Howard (Piano)
  • Notes: 10/05/1992-10/10/1992
  • Running Time: 12 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1823-1824

>Liszt, Franz : Études (12) for piano, ("Op. 6"), S. 136 (LW A8)
  • Performer: Leslie Howard (Piano)
  • Notes: 10/05/1992-10/10/1992
  • Running Time: 22 min. 40 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1826

>Liszt, Franz : Scherzo (Allegro molto quasi presto), for piano in G minor, S. 153 (LW A9)
  • Performer: Leslie Howard (Piano)
  • Notes: 10/05/1992-10/10/1992
  • Running Time: 1 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 05/27/1827

>Liszt, Franz : Zum Andenken (2), Hungarian recruiting songs for piano (after Fáy & Bihari), S. 241 (LW A11)
  • Performer: Leslie Howard (Piano)
  • Notes: 10/05/1992-10/10/1992
  • Running Time: 5 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1828

>Liszt, Franz : Waltz, for piano in E flat major, S. 209a
  • Performer: Leslie Howard (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Waltz
  • Written: 1840

>Liszt, Franz : Galop de bal, for piano, S. 220 (LW A64)
  • Performer: Leslie Howard (Piano)
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1840

>Liszt, Franz : Marche hongroise, for piano in E flat minor, S. 233b (LW A105)
  • Performer: Leslie Howard (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 2 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1844

>Liszt, Franz : Klavierstücke aus der Bonner Beethoven-Kantate, for piano, S. 507 (LW A126)
  • Performer: Leslie Howard (Piano)
  • Notes: 10/05/1992-10/10/1992
  • Running Time: 2 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Cantata/Oratorio
  • Written: 1846

>Liszt, Franz : Klavierstück, for piano in D flat major, S. 189a/2
  • Performer: Leslie Howard (Piano)
  • Notes: 10/05/1992-10/10/1992
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: by 1886

>Liszt, Franz : Klavierstück, for piano no 2 in A flat major, S. 189a/1 (LW A116)
  • Performer: Leslie Howard (Piano)
  • Notes: 10/05/1992-10/10/1992
  • Running Time: 1 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1845

>Liszt, Franz : Vier Kleine Klavierstücke (4), for piano, S. 192 (LW A233/1-4) :: Gestorben war ich S.192a
  • Performer: Leslie Howard (Piano)
  • Notes: 10/05/1992-10/10/1992
  • Running Time: 1 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1865-1879

>Liszt, Franz : Berceuse for Piano in D flat major, S 174
  • Performer: Leslie Howard (Piano)
  • Notes: 10/05/1992-10/10/1992
  • Running Time: 4 min. 52 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1854

>Liszt, Franz : Feuille d'Album no 1 (Album-Leaf), for piano in E major, S. 164 (LW A66)
  • Performer: Leslie Howard (Piano)
  • Notes: 10/05/1992-10/10/1992
  • Running Time: 2 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1840

>Liszt, Franz : Feuille d'Album no 2 (Die Zelle in Nonnenworth), for piano in A minor, S. 167 (LW A81c)
  • Performer: Leslie Howard (Piano)
  • Notes: 10/05/1992-10/10/1992
  • Running Time: 5 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1849

>Liszt, Franz : Feuilles d'album (Album-Leaf), for piano in A flat major, S. 165 (LW A104)
  • Performer: Leslie Howard (Piano)
  • Notes: 10/05/1992-10/10/1992
  • Running Time: 2 min. 43 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1844

>Liszt, Franz : Apparitions (3), for piano, S. 155 (LW A19)
  • Performer: Leslie Howard (Piano)
  • Running Time: 17 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1834