1 800 222 6872

The Complete Josef Hofmann Vol 3 - Chopin, Liszt

Album Summary

>Chopin, Frédéric : Waltz for piano no 2 in A flat major, Op. 34/1, CT. 208
>Chopin, Frédéric : Waltz for piano no 7 in C sharp minor, Op. 64/2, CT. 213
>Chopin, Frédéric : Waltz for Piano in E minor, B 56
>Chopin, Frédéric : Polonaise for piano no 3 in A major ("Military"), Op. 40/1, CT. 152
>Chopin, Frédéric : Impromptu for Piano no 1 in A flat major, B 110/Op. 29
>Chopin, Frédéric : Fantasy-Impromptu for piano in C sharp minor, Op. 66, CT. 46
>Chopin, Frédéric : Berceuse for Piano in D flat major, B 154/Op. 57
>Chopin, Frédéric : Zyczenie (The Wish), song for voice & piano, Op. 74/1, CT 129
>Liszt, Franz : Liebesträume, notturno for piano no 3 in A flat major ("O Lieb, so lang du lieben kannst"), S. 541/
>Liszt, Franz : Concert Etudes (2) for Piano, S 145
>Liszt, Franz : Tarantella, for piano (Années, suppl. to II/3), S. 162/3 (LW A197/3)
>Tausig, Carl : Marche Militaire (after Schubert's D 733
>Liszt, Franz : Erlkönig (II), transcription for piano (after Schubert, D. 328d), S. 558/4 (LW A42/4)
>Brahms, Johannes : Gavotte for piano in A major (after Gluck
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 14 in C sharp minor, Op. 27/2 "Moonlight"
>Schumann, Robert : Fantasiestücke (8 Fantasy Pieces), for piano, Op. 12
>Grieg, Edvard : Lyric Pieces (6), Book 3, Op. 43
>Mendelssohn, Felix : Song without words, Op. 67/4 (Presto)
>Mendelssohn, Felix : Andante and Rondo capriccioso in E major, Op. 14
>Mendelssohn, Felix : Song Without Words for piano no 30 in A major ("Frühlingslied"), Op. 62/6
>Mendelssohn, Felix : Songs without words, vol 1, Op. 19b
>Moszkowski, Moritz : Études for piano, Op. 52
>Moszkowski, Moritz : Caprice espagnol, for piano, Op. 37
>Paderewski, Ignace J. : Humoresques de concert (6), for piano, Op. 14
>Rubinstein, Anton : Valse-Caprice for Piano in E flat major
>Rubinstein, Anton : El Dachtarawan, march for piano in G minor (Miscellaneous Pieces, Book 9 "Miniatures", no 7), Op. 9
>Hofmann, Josef : Sanctuary (written undet the name "Dvorsky")
>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Prelude for piano no 1 in C sharp minor ("The Bells of Moscow"), Op. 3/2
>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Prelude for piano no 6 in G minor, Op. 23/5
>Parker, Horatio : Valse Gracile, for piano, Op. 49/3
>Dillon : Birds at Dawn, Op 20/2
>Sternberg, Constantin von : Etude No 3 in C minor, Op 120
>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturne for piano no 2 in E flat major, Op. 9/2, CT. 109
Performer Composers


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Chopin, Frédéric : Waltz for piano no 2 in A flat major, Op. 34/1, CT. 208
  • Performer: Josef Hofmann (Piano)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1835

>Chopin, Frédéric : Waltz for piano no 7 in C sharp minor, Op. 64/2, CT. 213
  • Performer: Josef Hofmann (Piano)
  • Running Time: 10 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1846-1847

>Chopin, Frédéric : Waltz for Piano in E minor, B 56
  • Performer: Josef Hofmann (Piano)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Waltz
  • Written: 1830

>Chopin, Frédéric : Polonaise for piano no 3 in A major ("Military"), Op. 40/1, CT. 152
  • Performer: Josef Hofmann (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 59 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1838

>Chopin, Frédéric : Impromptu for Piano no 1 in A flat major, B 110/Op. 29
  • Performer: Josef Hofmann (Piano)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1837

>Chopin, Frédéric : Fantasy-Impromptu for piano in C sharp minor, Op. 66, CT. 46
  • Performer: Josef Hofmann (Piano)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 53 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1834

>Chopin, Frédéric : Berceuse for Piano in D flat major, B 154/Op. 57
  • Performer: Josef Hofmann (Piano)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1844

>Chopin, Frédéric : Zyczenie (The Wish), song for voice & piano, Op. 74/1, CT 129
  • Performer: Josef Hofmann (Piano)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 52 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1829

>Liszt, Franz : Liebesträume, notturno for piano no 3 in A flat major ("O Lieb, so lang du lieben kannst"), S. 541/
  • Performer: Josef Hofmann (Piano)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 26 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1843-1850

>Liszt, Franz : Concert Etudes (2) for Piano, S 145
  • Performer: Josef Hofmann (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 38 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1862-1863

>Liszt, Franz : Tarantella, for piano (Années, suppl. to II/3), S. 162/3 (LW A197/3)
  • Performer: Josef Hofmann (Piano)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1859.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1859

>Tausig, Carl : Marche Militaire (after Schubert's D 733 :: 1) for piano
  • Performer: Josef Hofmann (Piano)
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: March

>Liszt, Franz : Erlkönig (II), transcription for piano (after Schubert, D. 328d), S. 558/4 (LW A42/4)
  • Performer: Josef Hofmann (Piano)
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1837-1838

>Brahms, Johannes : Gavotte for piano in A major (after Gluck :: Iphigenie en Aulide), Anh. 1a/2
  • Performer: Josef Hofmann (Piano)
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1871

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 14 in C sharp minor, Op. 27/2 "Moonlight" :: [Excerpt]
  • Performer: Josef Hofmann (Piano)
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1801

>Schumann, Robert : Fantasiestücke (8 Fantasy Pieces), for piano, Op. 12 :: no 3 "Warum?"
  • Performer: Josef Hofmann (Piano)
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1837

>Grieg, Edvard : Lyric Pieces (6), Book 3, Op. 43 :: no 1, Papillon
  • Performer: Josef Hofmann (Piano)
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1886

>Mendelssohn, Felix : Song without words, Op. 67/4 (Presto)
  • Performer: Josef Hofmann (Piano)
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: 05/05/1845

>Mendelssohn, Felix : Andante and Rondo capriccioso in E major, Op. 14
  • Performer: Josef Hofmann (Piano)
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 06/13/1830

>Mendelssohn, Felix : Song Without Words for piano no 30 in A major ("Frühlingslied"), Op. 62/6
  • Performer: Josef Hofmann (Piano)
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: 06/01/1842

>Mendelssohn, Felix : Songs without words, vol 1, Op. 19b :: no 3, Hunting Song
  • Performer: Josef Hofmann (Piano)
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Vocal

>Moszkowski, Moritz : Études for piano, Op. 52 :: La Jongleuse
  • Performer: Josef Hofmann (Piano)
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Moszkowski, Moritz : Caprice espagnol, for piano, Op. 37
  • Performer: Josef Hofmann (Piano)
  • Notes: Composition written: Circa 1886.
  • Running Time: 4 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: circa 1886

>Paderewski, Ignace J. : Humoresques de concert (6), for piano, Op. 14 :: Minuet in G
  • Performer: Josef Hofmann (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1884

>Rubinstein, Anton : Valse-Caprice for Piano in E flat major
  • Performer: Josef Hofmann (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Waltz
  • Written: 1870

>Rubinstein, Anton : El Dachtarawan, march for piano in G minor (Miscellaneous Pieces, Book 9 "Miniatures", no 7), Op. 9
  • Performer: Josef Hofmann (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1872-1873

>Hofmann, Josef : Sanctuary (written undet the name "Dvorsky")
  • Performer: Josef Hofmann (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 26 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Prelude for piano no 1 in C sharp minor ("The Bells of Moscow"), Op. 3/2
  • Performer: Josef Hofmann (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 40 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1892

>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Prelude for piano no 6 in G minor, Op. 23/5
  • Performer: Josef Hofmann (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1901

>Parker, Horatio : Valse Gracile, for piano, Op. 49/3
  • Performer: Josef Hofmann (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 43 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Form: Waltz

>Dillon : Birds at Dawn, Op 20/2
  • Performer: Josef Hofmann (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 23 sec.

>Sternberg, Constantin von : Etude No 3 in C minor, Op 120
  • Performer: Josef Hofmann (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Chopin, Frédéric : Polonaise for piano no 3 in A major ("Military"), Op. 40/1, CT. 152
  • Performer: Josef Hofmann (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 59 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1838

>Mendelssohn, Felix : Songs without words, vol 1, Op. 19b :: No 3, Hunting Song
  • Performer: Josef Hofmann (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 16 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Vocal

>Mendelssohn, Felix : Song Without Words for piano no 30 in A major ("Frühlingslied"), Op. 62/6
  • Performer: Josef Hofmann (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: 06/01/1842

>Tausig, Carl : Marche Militaire (after Schubert's D 733 :: 1) for piano
  • Performer: Josef Hofmann (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: March

>Liszt, Franz : Erlkönig (II), transcription for piano (after Schubert, D. 328d), S. 558/4 (LW A42/4)
  • Performer: Josef Hofmann (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 58 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1837-1838

>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturne for piano no 2 in E flat major, Op. 9/2, CT. 109
  • Performer: Josef Hofmann (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1830-1832

>Chopin, Frédéric : Waltz for Piano in E minor, B 56
  • Performer: Josef Hofmann (Piano)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Waltz
  • Written: 1830

>Grieg, Edvard : Lyric Pieces (6), Book 3, Op. 43 :: no 1, Papillon
  • Performer: Josef Hofmann (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 56 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1886

>Mendelssohn, Felix : Song without words, Op. 67/4 (Presto)
  • Performer: Josef Hofmann (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: 05/05/1845

>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Prelude for piano no 1 in C sharp minor ("The Bells of Moscow"), Op. 3/2
  • Performer: Josef Hofmann (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 40 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1892