1 800 222 6872

Glenn Gould Edition - Beethoven: Piano Sonatas Vol II

Album Summary

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 15 in D, Op. 28 "Pastorale)
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 23 in F minor, Op. 57 "Appassionata"
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 16 in G major, Op. 31 no 1
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 17 in D minor, Op. 31/2 "The Tempest"
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 18 in E flat, Op. 31
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 30 in E major, Op. 109
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 31 in A flat major, Op. 110
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 32 in C minor, Op. 111
Performer Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 15 in D, Op. 28 "Pastorale)
  • Performer: Glenn Gould (Piano)
  • Notes: Eaton's Auditorium, Toronto, Ontario, Canada (06/13/1979/07/13/1979)
  • Running Time: 21 min. 5 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1801

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 23 in F minor, Op. 57 "Appassionata"
  • Performer: Glenn Gould (Piano)
  • Running Time: 31 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1804-1805

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 16 in G major, Op. 31 no 1
  • Performer: Glenn Gould (Piano)
  • Notes: Eaton's Auditorium, Toronto, Ontario, Canada (08/29/1971/05/15/1973)
  • Running Time: 19 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1802

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 17 in D minor, Op. 31/2 "The Tempest"
  • Performer: Glenn Gould (Piano)
  • Notes: Eaton's Auditorium, Toronto, Canada/30th Street Studio, New York, NY (07/11/1960-08/29/1971)
  • Running Time: 20 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1802

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 18 in E flat, Op. 31
  • Performer: Glenn Gould (Piano)
  • Notes: Eaton's Auditorium, Toronto, Canada/30th Street Studio, New York, NY (03/10/1967-05/15/1973)
  • Running Time: 16 min. 26 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1802

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 30 in E major, Op. 109
  • Performer: Glenn Gould (Piano)
  • Notes: 30th Street Studio, New York, NY (06/28/1956/06/29/1956)
  • Running Time: 13 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1820

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 31 in A flat major, Op. 110
  • Performer: Glenn Gould (Piano)
  • Notes: 30th Street Studio, New York, NY (06/26/1956/06/27/1956)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 56 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1821-1822

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 32 in C minor, Op. 111
  • Performer: Glenn Gould (Piano)
  • Notes: 30th Street Studio, New York, NY (06/20/1956-06/25/1956)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1821-1822