1 800 222 6872

Chopin: The 21 Nocturnes, The 26 Préludes / Harasiewicz

Album Summary

>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturnes (3) for Piano, B 54/Op. 9
>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturnes (3) for Piano, Op. 15
>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturnes (2) for Piano, Op. 27
>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturnes (2) for Piano, B 106/Op. 32
>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturnes (2) for Piano, Op. 37
>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturnes (2) for Piano, B 142/Op. 48
>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturnes (2) for Piano, B 152/Op. 55
>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturnes (2) for Piano, B 161/Op. 62
>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturne for piano no 19 in E minor, Op. 72/1, CT. 126
>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturne for piano no 20 in C sharp minor, KK IVa/16, CT. 127 (B. 49)
>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturne for piano in C minor, KK IVb/8, CT. 128 (B. 108)
>Chopin, Frédéric : Preludes (24) for Piano, Op. 28
>Chopin, Frédéric : Prelude for piano no 25 in C sharp minor, Op. 45, CT. 190
>Chopin, Frédéric : Prelude for piano no 26 in A flat major ("Presto con leggierezza"), KK IVb/7, CT. 191 (B. 86)
Performer Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturnes (3) for Piano, B 54/Op. 9
  • Performer: Adam Harasiewicz (Piano)
  • Running Time: 15 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1830-1832

>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturnes (3) for Piano, Op. 15
  • Performer: Adam Harasiewicz (Piano)
  • Running Time: 12 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1830-1833

>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturnes (2) for Piano, Op. 27
  • Performer: Adam Harasiewicz (Piano)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 57 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1835

>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturnes (2) for Piano, B 106/Op. 32
  • Performer: Adam Harasiewicz (Piano)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 25 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1837

>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturnes (2) for Piano, Op. 37
  • Performer: Adam Harasiewicz (Piano)
  • Running Time: 10 min. 44 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1838-1839

>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturnes (2) for Piano, B 142/Op. 48
  • Performer: Adam Harasiewicz (Piano)
  • Running Time: 11 min. 41 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1841

>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturnes (2) for Piano, B 152/Op. 55
  • Performer: Adam Harasiewicz (Piano)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 25 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1842-1844

>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturnes (2) for Piano, B 161/Op. 62
  • Performer: Adam Harasiewicz (Piano)
  • Running Time: 10 min. 5 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1846

>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturne for piano no 19 in E minor, Op. 72/1, CT. 126
  • Performer: Adam Harasiewicz (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: circa 1829

>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturne for piano no 20 in C sharp minor, KK IVa/16, CT. 127 (B. 49)
  • Performer: Adam Harasiewicz (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 51 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturne for piano in C minor, KK IVb/8, CT. 128 (B. 108)
  • Performer: Adam Harasiewicz (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1847

>Chopin, Frédéric : Preludes (24) for Piano, Op. 28
  • Performer: Adam Harasiewicz (Piano)
  • Running Time: 33 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1838-1839

>Chopin, Frédéric : Prelude for piano no 25 in C sharp minor, Op. 45, CT. 190
  • Performer: Adam Harasiewicz (Piano)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1841.
  • Running Time: 4 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1841

>Chopin, Frédéric : Prelude for piano no 26 in A flat major ("Presto con leggierezza"), KK IVb/7, CT. 191 (B. 86)
  • Performer: Adam Harasiewicz (Piano)
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1834