1 800 222 6872

Brahms: Theme and Variations, Sarabandes, etc / Biret

Album Summary

>Brahms, Johannes : Sextet for Strings no 1 in B flat major, Op. 18
>Brahms, Johannes : Gavotte for piano in A major (after Gluck
>Brahms, Johannes : Work(s)
>Brahms, Johannes : Gigues (2) for piano, WoO posth. 4
>Brahms, Johannes : Sarabandes (2) for piano, WoO posth. 5
>Brahms, Johannes : Canon for piano in F minor, Anh. 3/2
>Brahms, Johannes : Transcription for piano of the Rakoczy March, Anh. 3/10 (fragment)
>Schubert, Franz : Impromptus (4) for Piano, D 899/Op. 90
>Brahms, Johannes : Transcriptions for piano (or piano, 4 hands) of Schubert Landler (D. 366 & D. 814), Anh. 1a/6
>Brahms, Johannes : Transcription for piano of the scherzo from Schumann's piano quintet, Op. 44
Performer Composers


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Brahms, Johannes : Sextet for Strings no 1 in B flat major, Op. 18 :: Theme and Variations in D minor
  • Performer: Idil Biret (Piano)
  • Running Time: 11 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Chamber Music
  • Written: 1860

>Brahms, Johannes : Gavotte for piano in A major (after Gluck :: Iphigenie en Aulide), Anh. 1a/2
  • Performer: Idil Biret (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 48 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1871

>Brahms, Johannes : Work(s) :: Sarabande and Two Gavottes
  • Performer: Idil Biret (Piano)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Brahms, Johannes : Gigues (2) for piano, WoO posth. 4
  • Performer: Idil Biret (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 49 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1855

>Brahms, Johannes : Sarabandes (2) for piano, WoO posth. 5 :: no 2, Sarabande in B minor
  • Performer: Idil Biret (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1854-1855

>Brahms, Johannes : Gigues (2) for piano, WoO posth. 4
  • Performer: Idil Biret (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 49 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1855

>Brahms, Johannes : Work(s) :: Kleines Klavierstück (Little Piano Piece)
  • Performer: Idil Biret (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Brahms, Johannes : Canon for piano in F minor, Anh. 3/2
  • Performer: Idil Biret (Piano)
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1864

>Brahms, Johannes : Work(s) :: Canon (Inverted)
  • Performer: Idil Biret (Piano)
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Brahms, Johannes : Transcription for piano of the Rákóczy March, Anh. 3/10 (fragment)
  • Performer: Idil Biret (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: March
  • Written: 1853

>Brahms, Johannes : Work(s) :: Sarabande in A major
  • Performer: Idil Biret (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 46 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Schubert, Franz : Impromptus (4) for Piano, D 899/Op. 90
  • Performer: Idil Biret (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: ?1827

>Brahms, Johannes : Transcriptions for piano (or piano, 4 hands) of Schubert Ländler (D. 366 & D. 814), Anh. 1a/6
  • Performer: Idil Biret (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1854

>Brahms, Johannes : Transcription for piano of the scherzo from Schumann's piano quintet, Op. 44
  • Performer: Idil Biret (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 55 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Chamber Music
  • Written: 1854