1 800 222 6872

Sweelinck: Organ Works / James David Christie

Album Summary

>Sweelinck, Jan Pieterszoon : Work(s)
>Sweelinck, Jan Pieterszoon : Ballo del Granduca, for organ (doubtful; probably by Samuel Scheidt). SwWV 319
>Sweelinck, Jan Pieterszoon : Malle Sijmen (Silly Simon), variations for organ (doubtful), SwWV 323
>Sweelinck, Jan Pieterszoon : Mein junges Leben hat ein End, variations for keyboard, SwWV 324
>Sweelinck, Jan Pieterszoon : Echo Fantasia, for organ in A minor, SwWV 275
>Sweelinck, Jan Pieterszoon : Onder een linde groen (Unter der Linden grune), variations for keyboard (2 versions). SwWV 325
>Sweelinck, Jan Pieterszoon : Erbarm dich mein, o Herre Gott, chorale variations for organ, SwWV 303
>Sweelinck, Jan Pieterszoon : Poolse almande for keyboard ("Soll es sein"), SwWV 330
Performer Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Sweelinck, Jan Pieterszoon : Work(s) :: Toccata in C
  • Performer: James Christie (Organ)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Sweelinck, Jan Pieterszoon : Ballo del Granduca, for organ (doubtful; probably by Samuel Scheidt). SwWV 319
  • Performer: James Christie (Organ)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1602-1621

>Sweelinck, Jan Pieterszoon : Work(s) :: Ricercar
  • Performer: James Christie (Organ)
  • Running Time: 11 min. 26 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Sweelinck, Jan Pieterszoon : Malle Sijmen (Silly Simon), variations for organ (doubtful), SwWV 323
  • Performer: James Christie (Organ)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 40 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Sweelinck, Jan Pieterszoon : Mein junges Leben hat ein End, variations for keyboard, SwWV 324
  • Performer: James Christie (Organ)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 25 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Sweelinck, Jan Pieterszoon : Echo Fantasia, for organ in A minor, SwWV 275
  • Performer: James Christie (Organ)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Sweelinck, Jan Pieterszoon : Onder een linde groen (Unter der Linden grüne), variations for keyboard (2 versions). SwWV 325
  • Performer: James Christie (Organ)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 34 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Sweelinck, Jan Pieterszoon : Work(s) :: Toccata in A minor
  • Performer: James Christie (Organ)
  • Running Time: 6 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Sweelinck, Jan Pieterszoon : Erbarm dich mein, o Herre Gott, chorale variations for organ, SwWV 303
  • Performer: James Christie (Organ)
  • Running Time: 11 min. 26 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Sweelinck, Jan Pieterszoon : Poolse almande for keyboard ("Soll es sein"), SwWV 330
  • Performer: James Christie (Organ)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque