1 800 222 6872

Ralph Sauer plays Serocki, Larsson, Sulek, et al

Album Summary

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Sonata for bassoon (or recorder) & continuo in F minor (GMM no 36), TWV 41
>Handel, George Frideric : Concerto for Oboe no 3 in G minor, HWV 287
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Fantasia, for flute no 5 in C major, TWV 40
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Fantasia, for flute no 4 in B flat major, TWV 40
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Concerto for Horn no 1 in D major, H. 7d/3
>Serocki, Kazimierz : Sonatina for trombone & piano
>Larsson, Lars-Erik : Concertino for trombone & string orchestra, Op. 45/7
>Sulek, Stjepan : Sonata for trombone & piano ("Vox Gabrieli")
Performers Composers


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Sonata for bassoon (or recorder) & continuo in F minor (GMM no 36), TWV 41 :: f1
  • Performers: Zita Carno (Piano); Ralph Sauer (Trombone)
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1728

>Handel, George Frideric : Concerto for Oboe no 3 in G minor, HWV 287
  • Performers: Zita Carno (Piano); Ralph Sauer (Trombone)
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: circa 1705

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Fantasia, for flute no 5 in C major, TWV 40 :: 6
  • Performer: Ralph Sauer (Trombone)
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1732-1733

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Fantasia, for flute no 4 in B flat major, TWV 40 :: 5
  • Performer: Ralph Sauer (Trombone)
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1732-1733

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Concerto for Horn no 1 in D major, H. 7d/3 :: First Movement - Allegro
  • Performers: Zita Carno (Piano); Ralph Sauer (Trombone)
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1762

>Serocki, Kazimierz : Sonatina for trombone & piano
  • Performers: Zita Carno (Piano); Ralph Sauer (Trombone)
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1955

>Larsson, Lars-Erik : Concertino for trombone & string orchestra, Op. 45/7
  • Performers: Zita Carno (Piano); Ralph Sauer (Trombone)
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1955

>Sulek, Stjepan : Sonata for trombone & piano ("Vox Gabrieli")
  • Performers: Zita Carno (Piano); Ralph Sauer (Trombone)
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1973