1 800 222 6872

Jeanne-Marie Darré - The Early Recordings

Audio Samples

  1. Etudes, Op.10 - No. 1 In C $0.99 on iTunes
  2. Etudes, Op.10 - No. 2 In A Minor $0.99 on iTunes
  3. Etudes, Op.10 - No. 4 In C Sharp Minor $0.99 on iTunes
  4. Etudes, Op.25 - No. 6 In G Sharp Minor $0.99 on iTunes
  5. Etudes, Op.25 - No. 8 In D Flat $0.99 on iTunes
  6. Three Ecossaises, Op. 72 Nos. 3 - 5 $0.99 on iTunes
  7. Tarantelle In A Flat, Op. 43 $0.99 on iTunes
  8. Andante Spianato E Grand Polonaise Brilliante In E Flat, Op. 22
  9. Concerto No.2 in G minor - 1st Movement - Andante Sostenuto - Molto Animato
  10. Concerto No.2 in G minor - 2nd Movement - Allegro Scherzando $0.99 on iTunes
  11. Concerto No.2 in G minor - 3rd Movement - Presto $0.99 on iTunes
  12. Schatz Waltz $0.99 on iTunes
  13. Prelude :Partita no.3 in E for Violin Unaccompanied BWV1006 (1922) $0.99 on iTunes
  14. Piano Sonata no.1 in C op.24 - IV. Presto - Perpetuum Mobile (1922) $0.99 on iTunes
  15. Romance in F sharp op.28 (1922) $0.99 on iTunes
  16. Prelude no.3 in D op.104a (1922) $0.99 on iTunes
  17. Song without Words op.19, no.1 in E "Sweet Rememberance" (1946-47) $0.99 on iTunes
  18. Song without Words op.53 no.4 in F "Berceuse"1946-47) $0.99 on iTunes
  19. Song without Words op.62 no.6 in A "Spring song" (1946-47) $0.99 on iTunes
  20. Song without Words op.67 no.4 in C "The Spinning Song" (1946-47) $0.99 on iTunes
  21. Paganini Etude no.5 in E "La Chasse" (1931) $0.99 on iTunes
  22. Paganini Etude no.3 in a flat minor "La Campanella" (1931) $0.99 on iTunes
  23. Paganini Etude no.3 in a flat minor "La Campanella" (1946-47) $0.99 on iTunes
  24. Transcendental Etude no.5 "Feux Follets" (1946-47) $0.99 on iTunes
  25. Transcendental Etude no.11 "Harmonies du soir" (1946-47) $0.99 on iTunes
  26. Polonaise no.2 in E (1946-47) $0.99 on iTunes
  27. Liebestraum no.3 in A flat (1946-47) $0.99 on iTunes
  28. Caprice in Double Notes in F sharp (1922) $0.99 on iTunes
  29. Prelude In C Sharp Minor Op.3 (1946-47) $0.99 on iTunes
  30. Prelude In G Minor Op.23 (1946-47) $0.99 on iTunes
  31. Toccata (1931) $0.99 on iTunes

Album Summary

>Chopin, Frédéric : Etude for piano no 1 in C major, Op. 10/1, CT. 14
>Chopin, Frédéric : Etude for piano no 2 in A minor, Op. 10/2, CT. 15
>Chopin, Frédéric : Etude for piano no 4 in C sharp minor, Op. 10/4, CT. 17
>Chopin, Frédéric : Etude for piano no 5 in G flat major, Op. 10/5, CT. 18
>Chopin, Frédéric : Etude for piano no 13 in A flat major, Op. 25/1, CT. 26
>Chopin, Frédéric : Etude for piano no 18 in G sharp minor, Op. 25/6, CT. 31
>Chopin, Frédéric : Etude for piano no 20 in D flat major, Op. 25/8, CT. 33
>Chopin, Frédéric : Etude for piano no 21 in G flat major, Op. 25/9, C. 34
>Chopin, Frédéric : Ecossaises (3) for piano, Op. 72/3, CT. 11-13
>Chopin, Frédéric : Tarantella for Piano in A flat major, B 139/Op. 43
>Chopin, Frédéric : Andante spianato et Grand polonaise brillante in E flat major, Op. 22
>Saint-Saëns, Camille : Études (6) for piano, Op. 111
>Saint-Saëns, Camille : Concerto for Piano no 2 in G minor, Op. 22
>Strauss II (Junior), Johann : Der Zigeunerbaron
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Partita for Violin solo no 1 in B minor, BWV 1002
>Weber, Carl Maria von : Sonata for Piano no 1 in C major ("Perpetuum Mobile"), J. 138 (Op. 24)
>Schumann, Robert : Romances (3) for piano, Op. 28
>Mendelssohn, Felix : Prelude for piano in D major, Op. 104a/3
>Mendelssohn, Felix : Lieder ohne Worte, Op. 19
>Mendelssohn, Felix : Songs without words, vol 4, Op. 53
>Mendelssohn, Felix : Song Without Words for piano no 30 in A major ("Frühlingslied"), Op. 62/6
>Mendelssohn, Felix : Song without words, Op. 67/4 (Presto)
>Liszt, Franz : La chasse, etude for piano in E major (Grand Paganini Étude no 5), S. 141/5 (LW A173/5)
>Liszt, Franz : La Campanella II, etude for piano in G sharp minor (Grand Paganini Étude no 3), S. 141/3 (LW A173/3
>Liszt, Franz : Feux-follets (Transcendental Etude no 5)
>Liszt, Franz : Transcendental Etudes (12) for Piano, S 139
>Liszt, Franz : Polonaise, for piano no 2 in E major, S. 223/2 (LW A171/2)
>Liszt, Franz : Liebesträume, notturno for piano no 3 in A flat major ("O Lieb, so lang du lieben kannst"), S. 541/
>Philipp, Isidor : Caprice for piano in double notes in F sharp major
>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Prelude for piano no 1 in C sharp minor ("The Bells of Moscow"), Op. 3/2
>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Prelude for piano no 6 in G minor, Op. 23/5
>Jaray-Janetschek, Stephan : Toccata
Performer Conductors Ensemble
  • >
Composers


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Chopin, Frédéric : Etude for piano no 1 in C major, Op. 10/1, CT. 14
  • Performer: Jeanne-Marie Darré (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 58 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1830-1832

>Chopin, Frédéric : Etude for piano no 2 in A minor, Op. 10/2, CT. 15
  • Performer: Jeanne-Marie Darré (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1830-1832

>Chopin, Frédéric : Etude for piano no 4 in C sharp minor, Op. 10/4, CT. 17
  • Performer: Jeanne-Marie Darré (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1832

>Chopin, Frédéric : Etude for piano no 5 in G flat major, Op. 10/5, CT. 18
  • Performer: Jeanne-Marie Darré (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1830-1832

>Chopin, Frédéric : Etude for piano no 13 in A flat major, Op. 25/1, CT. 26
  • Performer: Jeanne-Marie Darré (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 42 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1835-1837

>Chopin, Frédéric : Etude for piano no 18 in G sharp minor, Op. 25/6, CT. 31
  • Performer: Jeanne-Marie Darré (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1835-1837

>Chopin, Frédéric : Etude for piano no 20 in D flat major, Op. 25/8, CT. 33
  • Performer: Jeanne-Marie Darré (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1835-1837

>Chopin, Frédéric : Etude for piano no 21 in G flat major, Op. 25/9, C. 34
  • Performer: Jeanne-Marie Darré (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 2 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1835-1837

>Chopin, Frédéric : Ecossaises (3) for piano, Op. 72/3, CT. 11-13
  • Performer: Jeanne-Marie Darré (Piano)
  • Running Time: 10 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1826

>Chopin, Frédéric : Tarantella for Piano in A flat major, B 139/Op. 43
  • Performer: Jeanne-Marie Darré (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 6 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1841

>Chopin, Frédéric : Andante spianato et Grand polonaise brillante in E flat major, Op. 22
  • Performer: Jeanne-Marie Darré (Piano)
  • Conductor: André Cluytens
  • Running Time: 13 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1830-1835

>Saint-Saëns, Camille : Études (6) for piano, Op. 111 :: No 6 in F major "Toccata d'apres le cinquieme concerto"
  • Performer: Jeanne-Marie Darré (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 5 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1892-1899

>Saint-Saëns, Camille : Concerto for Piano no 2 in G minor, Op. 22
  • Performer: Jeanne-Marie Darré (Piano)
  • Conductor: Paul Paray
  • Running Time: 10 min. 6 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1868

>Strauss II (Junior), Johann : Der Zigeunerbaron
  • Performer: Jeanne-Marie Darré (Piano)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1885.
  • Running Time: 5 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Waltz
  • Written: 1885

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Partita for Violin solo no 1 in B minor, BWV 1002 :: Prelude, arr for piano
  • Performer: Jeanne-Marie Darré (Piano)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1720

>Weber, Carl Maria von : Sonata for Piano no 1 in C major ("Perpetuum Mobile"), J. 138 (Op. 24) :: 4th Movement
  • Performer: Jeanne-Marie Darré (Piano)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1812

>Schumann, Robert : Romances (3) for piano, Op. 28 :: No 2 in F sharp major
  • Performer: Jeanne-Marie Darré (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1839

>Mendelssohn, Felix : Prelude for piano in D major, Op. 104a/3
  • Performer: Jeanne-Marie Darré (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 40 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 11/27/1836

>Mendelssohn, Felix : Lieder ohne Worte, Op. 19
  • Performer: Jeanne-Marie Darré (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 51 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: circa 1829-1830

>Mendelssohn, Felix : Songs without words, vol 4, Op. 53 :: No 4 in F major "Berceuse"
  • Performer: Jeanne-Marie Darré (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 7 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Vocal

>Mendelssohn, Felix : Song Without Words for piano no 30 in A major ("Frühlingslied"), Op. 62/6
  • Performer: Jeanne-Marie Darré (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: 06/01/1842

>Mendelssohn, Felix : Song without words, Op. 67/4 (Presto)
  • Performer: Jeanne-Marie Darré (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: 05/05/1845

>Liszt, Franz : La chasse, etude for piano in E major (Grand Paganini Étude no 5), S. 141/5 (LW A173/5)
  • Performer: Jeanne-Marie Darré (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 56 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1851

>Liszt, Franz : La Campanella II, etude for piano in G sharp minor (Grand Paganini Étude no 3), S. 141/3 (LW A173/3
  • Performer: Jeanne-Marie Darré (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 38 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1851

>Liszt, Franz : Feux-follets (Transcendental Etude no 5)
  • Performer: Jeanne-Marie Darré (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 55 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1851

>Liszt, Franz : Transcendental Etudes (12) for Piano, S 139
  • Performer: Jeanne-Marie Darré (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 26 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1851

>Liszt, Franz : Polonaise, for piano no 2 in E major, S. 223/2 (LW A171/2)
  • Performer: Jeanne-Marie Darré (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 34 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1850-1851

>Liszt, Franz : Liebesträume, notturno for piano no 3 in A flat major ("O Lieb, so lang du lieben kannst"), S. 541/
  • Performer: Jeanne-Marie Darré (Piano)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1843-1850

>Philipp, Isidor : Caprice for piano in double notes in F sharp major
  • Performer: Jeanne-Marie Darré (Piano)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 5 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Prelude for piano no 1 in C sharp minor ("The Bells of Moscow"), Op. 3/2
  • Performer: Jeanne-Marie Darré (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1892

>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Prelude for piano no 6 in G minor, Op. 23/5
  • Performer: Jeanne-Marie Darré (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 51 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1901

>Jaray-Janetschek, Stephan : Toccata
  • Performer: Jeanne-Marie Darré (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 27 sec.

>Chopin, Frédéric : Ecossaises (3) for piano, Op. 72/3, CT. 11-13
  • Performer: Jeanne-Marie Darré (Piano)
  • Running Time: 10 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1826