1 800 222 6872

El efecto Mozart: Música para bebés Vol 2

Album Summary

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Don Giovanni
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for Piano no 11 in A major, K 331 (300i)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Quartet for Strings no 10 in C major, K. 170
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 11 in D major, K 84 (73q)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Div for Winds and Strings no 2 in D major, K 131
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Quintet for Horn and Strings in E flat major, K 407 (386c)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Quintet for 2 violins, 2 violas & cello no 1 in B flat major ("String Quintet no 1"), K. 174
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Divertimento for 2 Horns and Strings no 15 in B flat major, K 287 (271H)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Quintet for Clarinet and Strings in A major, K 581
Performers Conductor Ensembles Composer
Notes & Reviews:

The Mozart Effect Music for Babies: Nighty Night collects some of the composer's most soothing pieces into a restful lullaby album that may also help babies' intellectual and creative development. Though this 45-minute collection is especially recommended for babies and toddlers from three months to three years old, it's an equally gentle, lovely collection for all ages. ~ Heather Phares



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Don Giovanni :: Den! Vienialla Finestra
  • Ensemble: Netherlands Wind Ensemble
  • Running Time: 1 min. 55 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Opera/Operetta
  • Written: 1787

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for Piano no 11 in A major, K 331 (300i) :: 1. Andante Gransioso
  • Performer: Jenö Jandó (Piano)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1783.
  • Running Time: 1 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1783

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Quartet for Strings no 10 in C major, K. 170 :: 3. Adagio
  • Ensemble: Eder Quartet
  • Notes: Composition written: 1773.
  • Running Time: 5 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1773

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 11 in D major, K 84 (73q) :: 2. Andante
  • Notes: Composition written: 1770.
  • Running Time: 2 min. 36 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1770

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Div for Winds and Strings no 2 in D major, K 131 :: 2. Adagio
  • Conductor: Harald Nerat
  • Ensemble: Capella Istropolitana
  • Running Time: 6 min. 10 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1772

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Quintet for Horn and Strings in E flat major, K 407 (386c) :: 2. Andante
  • Ensemble: Kodály Quartet
  • Notes: Composition written: 1782.
  • Running Time: 7 min. 26 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Chamber Music
  • Written: 1782

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Quintet for 2 violins, 2 violas & cello no 1 in B flat major ("String Quintet no 1"), K. 174 :: 2. A
  • Ensemble: Eder Quartet
  • Notes: Composition written: 1773.
  • Running Time: 8 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1773

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Divertimento for 2 Horns and Strings no 15 in B flat major, K 287 (271H)
  • Conductor: Harald Nerat
  • Ensemble: Capella Istropolitana
  • Notes: Composition written: 1777.
  • Running Time: 8 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1777

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Quintet for Clarinet and Strings in A major, K 581 :: 2. Larghetto
  • Performer: Jószef Balogh (Clarinet)
  • Ensemble: Danubius String Quartet
  • Running Time: 5 min. 56 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Chamber Music
  • Written: 1789