1 800 222 6872

El efecto Mozart: Música para niños Vol 1

Album Summary

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Eine Kleine Nachtmusik
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Violin no 2 in D major, K. 211
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sinfonia concertante for Violin and Viola in E flat major, K 364 (320d)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 17 in G major, K 129
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 24 in B flat major, K 182 (173dA)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Variations (12) for Piano in C major on "Ah vous dirai-je maman", K 265 (300e)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Violin no 5 in A major ("Turkish") K. 219
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 15 in G major, K 124
Performer Ensemble Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Eine Kleine Nachtmusik :: Rondó
  • Ensemble: Cambridge Buskers
  • Running Time: 3 min. 36 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1787

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Violin no 2 in D major, K. 211 :: 1st movement, Allegro moderato
  • Notes: Composition written: 1775.
  • Running Time: 9 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1775

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sinfonia concertante for Violin and Viola in E flat major, K 364 (320d)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1778.
  • Running Time: 8 min. 57 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1778

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 17 in G major, K 129 :: 2nd movement, Andante
  • Notes: Composition written: 1772.
  • Running Time: 4 min. 6 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1772

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 24 in B flat major, K 182 (173dA) :: 2nd movement, Andantino grazioso
  • Notes: Composition written: 1773.
  • Running Time: 2 min. 51 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1773

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Variations (12) for Piano in C major on "Ah vous dirai-je maman", K 265 (300e) :: 5 Variaciones
  • Performer: Jenö Jandó (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 59 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1778

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Violin no 5 in A major ("Turkish") K. 219 :: 1st movement, Allegro aperto
  • Running Time: 10 min. 34 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1775

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 15 in G major, K 124 :: 2nd movement, Andante
  • Notes: Composition written: 1772.
  • Running Time: 4 min. 41 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1772