1 800 222 6872

El efecto Mozart: Música para niños Vol 2

Album Summary

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Le nozze di Figaro (The Marriage of Figaro), opera, K. 492
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Cassation in G major, K 63 "Final-Musik"
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 6 in F major, K 43
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 18 in F major, K 130
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Gran Partita
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Serenade no 9 in D major, K 320 "Posthorn"
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Bassoon in B flat major, K. 191 (K. 186e)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Divertimento for 2 Horns and Strings no 15 in B flat major, K 287 (271H)
Ensembles Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Le nozze di Figaro (The Marriage of Figaro), opera, K. 492 :: Voi che sapete
  • Ensemble: Cambridge Buskers
  • Running Time: 3 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1786

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Cassation in G major, K 63 "Final-Musik" :: 3rd movement, Andante
  • Running Time: 3 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1769

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 6 in F major, K 43 :: 2nd movement, Andante
  • Notes: Composition written: 1767.
  • Running Time: 4 min. 2 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1767

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 18 in F major, K 130 :: 2nd movement, Andantino grazioso
  • Notes: Composition written: 1772.
  • Running Time: 5 min. 51 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1772

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Gran Partita :: Adagio, Gran Partita
  • Ensemble: Amadeus Wind Ensemble
  • Running Time: 5 min. 58 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1781

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Serenade no 9 in D major, K 320 "Posthorn" :: 3rd movement, Andante grazioso
  • Ensemble: Capella Istropolitana
  • Running Time: 8 min. 36 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1779

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Bassoon in B flat major, K. 191 (K. 186e) :: 2nd movement, Andante ma adagio
  • Ensemble: Vienna Mozart Academy
  • Notes: Composition written: 1774.
  • Running Time: 6 min. 36 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1774

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Divertimento for 2 Horns and Strings no 15 in B flat major, K 287 (271H)
  • Ensemble: Capella Istropolitana
  • Notes: Composition written: 1777.
  • Running Time: 8 min. 33 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1777