1 800 222 6872

El efecto Mozart: Música para niños Vol 3

Album Summary

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Don Giovanni
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for Piano no 11 in A major, K 331 (300i)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : German Dance in C major, K 611 "Die Leyerer"
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Contradance in C major, K 535 "Battle"
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : March in D major, K 335 no 1 (320a)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Cotillon in B flat major, K 15gg
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Die Zauberflöte (The Magic Flute), K. 620
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 40 in G minor, K 550
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : German dance for orchestra in A major, K. 602/4
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : German dance for orchestra in G major, K. 605/2
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Serenade no 7 in D major, K 250 (248b) "Haffner"
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Div for 2 Horns, Bassoon and Strings no 7 in D major, K 205 (167A)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Divertimento for 2 Horns and Strings no 15 in B flat major, K 287 (271H)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Serenade no 4 in D major, K 203 (189b)
Ensemble Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Don Giovanni :: Aria del Champagne
  • Ensemble: Cambridge Buskers
  • Running Time: 1 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Opera/Operetta
  • Written: 1787

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for Piano no 11 in A major, K 331 (300i) :: 3rd movement, Rondo alla turca
  • Ensemble: Cambridge Buskers
  • Notes: Composition written: 1783.
  • Running Time: 2 min. 51 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1783

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : German Dance in C major, K 611 "Die Leyerer"
  • Running Time: 1 min. 57 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1791

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Contradance in C major, K 535 "Battle"
  • Running Time: 1 min. 25 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1788

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : March in D major, K 335 no 1 (320a)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: March
  • Written: 1779

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Cotillon in B flat major, K 15gg :: Contredanse in B flat major, K. Anh. 109b (K. 15gg)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 56 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1765

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Die Zauberflöte (The Magic Flute), K. 620 :: Canción de Papageno
  • Running Time: 1 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Opera/Operetta
  • Written: 1791

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 40 in G minor, K 550 :: 1st movement, Molto allegro
  • Running Time: 2 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1788

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : German dance for orchestra in A major, K. 602/4
  • Running Time: 2 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1791

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : German dance for orchestra in G major, K. 605/2
  • Running Time: 2 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1791

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Serenade no 7 in D major, K 250 (248b) "Haffner" :: 7th movement, Minuetto
  • Running Time: 6 min. 40 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1776

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Div for 2 Horns, Bassoon and Strings no 7 in D major, K 205 (167A) :: Menuetto
  • Notes: Composition written: 1773.
  • Running Time: 2 min. 52 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1773

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Divertimento for 2 Horns and Strings no 15 in B flat major, K 287 (271H)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1777.
  • Running Time: 4 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1777

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Serenade no 4 in D major, K 203 (189b) :: 8th movement, Prestissimo
  • Notes: Composition written: 1774.
  • Running Time: 6 min. 53 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1774