Notes & Reviews:
"Lovely tone and a total commitment to expressing the text through her singing." - ClassicsToday.com "It's a shock to hear Michael Schade for the first time. His voice is so beautiful, it takes a second to adjust the fact that it's real..." - New York Sun
ReviewsThere are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Works DetailsHaydn, Franz Joseph : The Creation, H 21 no 2
- Performers: Christine Schäfer (Soprano); Michael Schade (Tenor); Andreas Schmidt
- Conductor: Helmuth Rilling
- Ensemble: Stuttgart Bach Collegium
- Notes: Stadthalle Sindelfingen, Groáer Saal (09/27/1993-09/30/1993)
- Running Time: 100 min. sec.
- Period Time: Classical
- Form: Cantata/Oratorio
- Written: 1798