1 800 222 6872

Bach: Clavierübung III, Schübler Chorales / Joan Lippincott

Audio Samples

  1. J.S. Bach — Prelude and Fugue in E-Flat Major, BWV 552 "St. Anne": I. Prelude $0.99 on iTunes
  2. J.S. Bach — Chorale Preludes: Kyrie, Gott Vater in Ewigkeit, BWV 669 $0.99 on iTunes
  3. J.S. Bach — Chorale Preludes: Christe, aller Welt Trost, BWV 670 $0.99 on iTunes
  4. J.S. Bach — Chorale Preludes: Kyrie, Gott heiliger Geist, BWV 671 $0.99 on iTunes
  5. J.S. Bach — Chorale Preludes: Allein Gott in der Höh sei Ehr, BWV 676 $0.99 on iTunes
  6. J.S. Bach — Chorale Preludes: Dies sind die heilgen zehn Gebot, BWV 678 $0.99 on iTunes
  7. J.S. Bach — Chorale Preludes: Wir glauben all an einen Gott, BWV 680 $0.99 on iTunes
  8. J.S. Bach — Chorale Preludes: Vater unser im Himmelreich, BWV 682 $0.99 on iTunes
  9. J.S. Bach — Chorale Preludes: Christ, unser Herr, zum Jordan kam, BWV 684 $0.99 on iTunes
  10. J.S. Bach — Chorale Preludes: Aus tiefer Not schrei ich zu dir, BWV 686 $0.99 on iTunes
  11. J.S. Bach — Chorale Preludes: Jesus Christus, unser Heiland, BWV 688 $0.99 on iTunes
  12. J.S. Bach — Chorale Preludes: Kyrie, Gott Vater in Ewigkeit, BWV 672 $0.99 on iTunes
  13. J.S. Bach — Chorale Preludes: Christe, aller Welt Trost, BWV 673 $0.99 on iTunes
  14. J.S. Bach — Chorale Preludes: Kyrie, Gott heiliger Geist, BWV 674 $0.99 on iTunes
  15. J.S. Bach — Chorale Preludes: Allein Gott in der Höh sei Ehr, BWV 675 $0.99 on iTunes
  16. J.S. Bach — Chorale Preludes: Fughetta super "Allein Gott in der Höh sei Ehr", BWV 677 $0.99 on iTunes
  17. J.S. Bach — Chorale Preludes: Fughetta super "Dies sind dieheilgen zehn Gebot", BWV 679 $0.99 on iTunes
  18. J.S. Bach — Chorale Preludes: Fughetta super "Wir glauben all aneinen Gott", BWV 681 $0.99 on iTunes
  19. J.S. Bach — Chorale Preludes: Vater unser im Himmelreich, BWV 683 $0.99 on iTunes
  20. J.S. Bach — Chorale Preludes: Christ, unser Herr, zum Jordan kam, BWV 685 $0.99 on iTunes
  21. J.S. Bach — Chorale Preludes: Aus tiefer Not schrei ich zu dir, BWV 687 $0.99 on iTunes
  22. J.S. Bach — Chorale Preludes: Fuga super "Jesus Christus unser Heiland", BWV 689 $0.99 on iTunes
  23. J.S. Bach — 4 Duets: No. 1 in E Minor, BWV 802 $0.99 on iTunes
  24. J.S. Bach — 4 Duets: No. 2 in F Major, BWV 803 $0.99 on iTunes
  25. J.S. Bach — 4 Duets: No. 3 in G Major, BWV 804 $0.99 on iTunes
  26. J.S. Bach — 4 Duets: No. 4 in A Minor, BWV 805 $0.99 on iTunes
  27. J.S. Bach — Prelude and Fugue in E-Flat Major, BWV 552 "St. Anne": II. Fugue $0.99 on iTunes
  28. J.S. Bach — 6 Chorale Preludes "Schübler-Chorales": Wachet auf, ruft uns die Stimme, BWV 645 $0.99 on iTunes
  29. J.S. Bach — 6 Chorale Preludes "Schübler-Chorales": Wo soll ich fliehen hin, BWV 646 $0.99 on iTunes
  30. J.S. Bach — 6 Chorale Preludes "Schübler-Chorales": Wer nur den lieben Gott läßt walten, BWV 647 $0.99 on iTunes
  31. J.S. Bach — 6 Chorale Preludes "Schübler-Chorales": Meine Seele erhebt den Herren, BWV 648 $0.99 on iTunes
  32. J.S. Bach — 6 Chorale Preludes "Schübler-Chorales": Kommst Du nun, Jesus, vom Himmel herunter, BWV 650 $0.99 on iTunes

Album Summary

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue, for organ in E flat major ("St. Anne;" Clavier-Übung III/26), BWV 552 (BC J16)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Kyrie, Gott Vater in Ewigkeit (I), chorale prelude for organ (Clavier-Übung III/1), BWV 669 (BC K1)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Christe, aller Welt Trost (I), chorale prelude for organ (Clavier-Übung III/2), BWV 670 (BC K2)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Kyrie, Gott heiliger Geist (I), chorale prelude for organ (Clavier-Übung III/3), BWV 671 (BC K3)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Allein Gott in der Höh sei Ehr (VI), chorale prelude for organ (Clavier-Übung III/8), BWV 676 (BC K8
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Dies sind die heilgen zehn Gebot (II), chorale prelude for organ (Clavier-Übung III/10), BWV 678 (BC
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Wir gläuben all'an einen Gott, BWV 680
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Vater unser im Himmelreich (II), chorale prelude for organ (Clavier-Übung no 14), BWV 682 (BC K14)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Christ, unser Herr, zum Jordan kam (I), chorale prelude for organ (Clavier-Übung III/16), BWV 684 (B
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Aus tiefer Not schrei ich zu dir (I), chorale prelude for organ á 6 (Clavier-Übung III/18), BWV 686
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Jesus Christus, unser Heiland (VI), chorale prelude for organ (Clavier-Übung III/20), BWV 688 (BC K2
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Kyrie, Gott Vater in Ewigkeit (II), chorale prelude for organ (Clavier-Übung III/4), BWV 672 (BC K4)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Christe, aller Welt Trost (II), chorale prelude for organ (Clavier-Übung no 5), BWV 673 (BC K5)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Kyrie, Gott heiliger Geist (II), chorale prelude for organ (Clavier-Übung III/6), BWV 674 (BC K6)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Allein Gott in der Höh sei Ehr (V), chorale prelude for organ (Clavier-Übung III/7), BWV 675 (BC K7)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Fughetta super Allein Gott in der Höh sei Ehr, for organ (Clavier-Ubung III/9), BWV 677 (BC K9)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Fughetta super Dies sind die heilgen zehn Gebot, for organ (Clavier-Übung III/11), BWV 679 (BC K11)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Fughetta super Wir glauben all an einen Gott, for organ (Clavier-Übung III/13), BWV 681 (BC K13)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Vater unser im Himmelreich (III), chorale prelude for organ (Clavier-Übung no 145), BWV 683 (BC K15
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Christ, unser Herr, zum Jordan kam (II), chorale prelude for organ (Clavier-Übung III/17), BWV 685 (
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Fuga super Jesus Christus unser Heiland, fugue for organ (Clavier-Übung III/21), BWV 689 (BC K21)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Duetto, for keyboard no 1 in E minor (Clavier-Übung III no 23), BWV 802 (BC J74)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Duetto, for keyboard no 2 in F major (Clavier-Übung III no 24), BWV 803 (BC J75)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Duetto, for keyboard no 3 in G major (Clavier-Übung III no 25), BWV 804 (BC J76)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Duetto, for keyboard no 4 in A minor (Clavier-Übung III no 26), BWV 805 (BC J77)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Wachet auf, ruft uns die Stimme, chorale prelude for organ (Schübler Chorale no 1), BWV 645 (BC K22
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Wo soll ich fliehen hin (I), chorale prelude for organ (Schübler Chorale no 2), BWV 646 (BC K23)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Wer nur den lieben Gott lässt walten (II), chorale prelude for organ (Schübler Chorale no 3), BWV 6
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Meine Seele erhebet den Herren, chorale prelude for organ (Schübler Chorale no 4), BWV 648 (BC K25)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Ach bleib' bei uns, BWV 649
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Kommst du nun, Jesu, vom Himmel herunter, chorale prelude for organ (Schübler Chorale no 6), BWV 65
Performer Composer

Notes & Reviews:

"Superlatives are inadequate for these performances, both concerning the artist and the instrument... no more effective pairing could be imagined. Dr. Lippincott is an icon in the world of performers... her interpretations are magnificently rendered." - The American Organist



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue, for organ in E flat major ("St. Anne;" Clavier-Übung III/26), BWV 552 (BC J16)
  • Performer: Joan Lippincott (Organ)
  • Running Time: 15 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Kyrie, Gott Vater in Ewigkeit (I), chorale prelude for organ (Clavier-Übung III/1), BWV 669 (BC K1)
  • Performer: Joan Lippincott (Organ)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 57 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Christe, aller Welt Trost (I), chorale prelude for organ (Clavier-Übung III/2), BWV 670 (BC K2)
  • Performer: Joan Lippincott (Organ)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 57 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Kyrie, Gott heiliger Geist (I), chorale prelude for organ (Clavier-Übung III/3), BWV 671 (BC K3)
  • Performer: Joan Lippincott (Organ)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Allein Gott in der Höh sei Ehr (VI), chorale prelude for organ (Clavier-Übung III/8), BWV 676 (BC K8
  • Performer: Joan Lippincott (Organ)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Dies sind die heilgen zehn Gebot (II), chorale prelude for organ (Clavier-Übung III/10), BWV 678 (BC
  • Performer: Joan Lippincott (Organ)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Wir gläuben all'an einen Gott, BWV 680
  • Performer: Joan Lippincott (Organ)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 6 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Vater unser im Himmelreich (II), chorale prelude for organ (Clavier-Übung no 14), BWV 682 (BC K14)
  • Performer: Joan Lippincott (Organ)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Christ, unser Herr, zum Jordan kam (I), chorale prelude for organ (Clavier-Übung III/16), BWV 684 (B
  • Performer: Joan Lippincott (Organ)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Aus tiefer Not schrei ich zu dir (I), chorale prelude for organ á 6 (Clavier-Übung III/18), BWV 686
  • Performer: Joan Lippincott (Organ)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 43 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Jesus Christus, unser Heiland (VI), chorale prelude for organ (Clavier-Übung III/20), BWV 688 (BC K2
  • Performer: Joan Lippincott (Organ)
  • Running Time: 4 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Kyrie, Gott Vater in Ewigkeit (II), chorale prelude for organ (Clavier-Übung III/4), BWV 672 (BC K4)
  • Performer: Joan Lippincott (Organ)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Christe, aller Welt Trost (II), chorale prelude for organ (Clavier-Übung no 5), BWV 673 (BC K5)
  • Performer: Joan Lippincott (Organ)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Kyrie, Gott heiliger Geist (II), chorale prelude for organ (Clavier-Übung III/6), BWV 674 (BC K6)
  • Performer: Joan Lippincott (Organ)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Allein Gott in der Höh sei Ehr (V), chorale prelude for organ (Clavier-Übung III/7), BWV 675 (BC K7)
  • Performer: Joan Lippincott (Organ)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 34 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Fughetta super Allein Gott in der Höh sei Ehr, for organ (Clavier-Ubung III/9), BWV 677 (BC K9)
  • Performer: Joan Lippincott (Organ)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Fughetta super Dies sind die heilgen zehn Gebot, for organ (Clavier-Übung III/11), BWV 679 (BC K11)
  • Performer: Joan Lippincott (Organ)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Fughetta super Wir glauben all an einen Gott, for organ (Clavier-Übung III/13), BWV 681 (BC K13)
  • Performer: Joan Lippincott (Organ)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Vater unser im Himmelreich (III), chorale prelude for organ (Clavier-Übung no 145), BWV 683 (BC K15
  • Performer: Joan Lippincott (Organ)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 25 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Christ, unser Herr, zum Jordan kam (II), chorale prelude for organ (Clavier-Übung III/17), BWV 685 (
  • Performer: Joan Lippincott (Organ)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Aus tiefer Not schrei ich zu dir (I), chorale prelude for organ á 6 (Clavier-Übung III/18), BWV 686
  • Performer: Joan Lippincott (Organ)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 43 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Fuga super Jesus Christus unser Heiland, fugue for organ (Clavier-Übung III/21), BWV 689 (BC K21)
  • Performer: Joan Lippincott (Organ)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Duetto, for keyboard no 1 in E minor (Clavier-Übung III no 23), BWV 802 (BC J74)
  • Performer: Joan Lippincott (Organ)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Duetto, for keyboard no 2 in F major (Clavier-Übung III no 24), BWV 803 (BC J75)
  • Performer: Joan Lippincott (Organ)
  • Running Time: 4 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Duetto, for keyboard no 3 in G major (Clavier-Übung III no 25), BWV 804 (BC J76)
  • Performer: Joan Lippincott (Organ)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 51 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Duetto, for keyboard no 4 in A minor (Clavier-Übung III no 26), BWV 805 (BC J77)
  • Performer: Joan Lippincott (Organ)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 26 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue, for organ in E flat major ("St. Anne;" Clavier-Übung III/26), BWV 552 (BC J16)
  • Performer: Joan Lippincott (Organ)
  • Running Time: 15 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Wachet auf, ruft uns die Stimme, chorale prelude for organ (Schübler Chorale no 1), BWV 645 (BC K22
  • Performer: Joan Lippincott (Organ)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1748-1749

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Wo soll ich fliehen hin (I), chorale prelude for organ (Schübler Chorale no 2), BWV 646 (BC K23)
  • Performer: Joan Lippincott (Organ)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 55 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1748-1749

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Wer nur den lieben Gott lässt walten (II), chorale prelude for organ (Schübler Chorale no 3), BWV 6
  • Performer: Joan Lippincott (Organ)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 43 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1748-1749

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Meine Seele erhebet den Herren, chorale prelude for organ (Schübler Chorale no 4), BWV 648 (BC K25)
  • Performer: Joan Lippincott (Organ)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1748-1749

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Ach bleib' bei uns, BWV 649
  • Performer: Joan Lippincott (Organ)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1748-1749

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Kommst du nun, Jesu, vom Himmel herunter, chorale prelude for organ (Schübler Chorale no 6), BWV 65
  • Performer: Joan Lippincott (Organ)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1748-1749