- John Tessier (Tenor)
- Eric Owens (Bass Baritone)
- Christine Brewer (Soprano)
- Ruxandra Donose (Mezzo Soprano)
Notes & Reviews:
"...The Mozart-Levin Requiem has been recorded twice before, by Labadie for Dorian and by Mackerras for Linn. I liked them both, and I like the latest version as well... Given the superb Atlanta chorus's Shavian roots, precise enunciation can be taken for granted... Runnicle's solo quartet is wonderfully strong from top to bottom. Telarc's reputation for fine recording is borne out by this release, which is warmly recommended." -Fanfare
ReviewsThere are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Works DetailsMozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Requiem in D minor, K 626
- Performers: John Tessier (Tenor); Eric Owens (Bass Baritone); Christine Brewer (Soprano); Ruxandra Donose (Mezzo Soprano)
- Conductor: Donald Runnicles
- Ensemble: Atlanta Symphony Chamber Chorus
- Notes: Woodruff Arts Center, Atlanta, GA (01/29/2005-01/30/2005)
- Running Time: 42 min. 31 sec.
- Period Time: Classical
- Form: Choral
- Written: 1791