1 800 222 6872

DTS Classical Collection - Beethoven Classics

Album Summary

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Symphony no 2 in D major, Op. 36
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Minuets (6) for piano (or orchestra), WoO 10
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Concerto for Piano no 5 "Emperor"
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Symphony no 8 in F major, Op. 93
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Symphony no 6 in F major, Op. 68 "Pastoral"
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Romance for Violin and Orchestra no 1 in G major, Op. 40
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Symphony no 7 in A major, Op. 92
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Bagatelle for piano in A minor ("Für Elise"), WoO 59
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Symphony no 1 in C major, Op. 21
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 14 in C sharp minor, Op. 27/2 "Moonlight"
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Septet in E flat major, Op. 20
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Symphony no 5 in C minor, Op. 67
Conductor Ensemble Composer
Notes & Reviews:

The ROMANTIC MOMENTS DVD-Audio series lets listeners focus on the romantic nature of classical music. Focusing on the work of Beethoven, this six-channel digital Surround Sound disc includes the composer's most heart-soothing music as performed by the London Philharmonic Orchestra. Works performed include "Minuet in G," "Fur Elise," 'Symphony No. 5 in C Minor,' "Romance No. 1 in G for Violin and Orchestra," and several others.



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Symphony no 2 in D major, Op. 36 :: Larghetto
  • Conductor: Don Jackson
  • Ensemble: London Symphony Orchestra
  • Running Time: 4 min. 5 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1801-1802

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Minuets (6) for piano (or orchestra), WoO 10
  • Conductor: Don Jackson
  • Ensemble: London Symphony Orchestra
  • Running Time: 2 min. 44 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1795

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Concerto for Piano no 5 "Emperor" :: Adagio
  • Conductor: Don Jackson
  • Ensemble: London Symphony Orchestra
  • Running Time: 5 min. 48 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1809

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Symphony no 8 in F major, Op. 93 :: Allegretto Scherzando
  • Conductor: Don Jackson
  • Ensemble: London Symphony Orchestra
  • Running Time: 4 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1812

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Symphony no 6 in F major, Op. 68 "Pastoral" :: Andante
  • Conductor: Don Jackson
  • Ensemble: London Symphony Orchestra
  • Running Time: 4 min. 48 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1808

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Romance for Violin and Orchestra no 1 in G major, Op. 40
  • Conductor: Don Jackson
  • Ensemble: London Symphony Orchestra
  • Running Time: 4 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: circa 1801

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Symphony no 7 in A major, Op. 92 :: Allegretto
  • Conductor: Don Jackson
  • Ensemble: London Symphony Orchestra
  • Running Time: 4 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1812

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Symphony no 6 in F major, Op. 68 "Pastoral" :: Allegro Ma Non Troppo
  • Conductor: Don Jackson
  • Ensemble: London Symphony Orchestra
  • Running Time: 4 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1808

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Bagatelle for piano in A minor ("Für Elise"), WoO 59
  • Conductor: Don Jackson
  • Ensemble: London Symphony Orchestra
  • Running Time: 2 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1810

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Symphony no 1 in C major, Op. 21 :: Andante Cantabile
  • Conductor: Don Jackson
  • Ensemble: London Symphony Orchestra
  • Running Time: 4 min. 2 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1800

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 14 in C sharp minor, Op. 27/2 "Moonlight" :: Adagio Sostenuto
  • Conductor: Don Jackson
  • Ensemble: London Symphony Orchestra
  • Running Time: 5 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1801

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Septet in E flat major, Op. 20 :: Excerpt
  • Conductor: Don Jackson
  • Ensemble: London Symphony Orchestra
  • Running Time: 3 min. 26 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Chamber Music
  • Written: 1799-1800

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Symphony no 5 in C minor, Op. 67 :: Excerpt
  • Conductor: Don Jackson
  • Ensemble: London Symphony Orchestra
  • Running Time: 5 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1808