1 800 222 6872

A Diletta - Songs by Bellini, Franck, Gluck, Gounod, Ibert, Tosti et al. / Roberto Scandiuzzi, bass; Friedrich Haider, piano

Audio Samples

>Rubinstein, Anton : Habräische Melodie ("Mein Geist ist trüb und schwer"), song for voice & piano, Op. 78/1
>Dargomizhsky, Alexander Sergeyevich : Nochnoi defir stroont efir (The Night Zephyr Stirs the Air), for voice & piano
>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Don Juan's Serenade, Op. 38, no 1
>Franck, César : Nocturne, M 85
>Gounod, Charles : Venise, song for voice & piano (Six Songs no 6)
>Gounod, Charles : Prière, song for voice & piano
>Martini, Jean-Paul-Gilles : Plaisir d'amour, for voice & piano (or orchestra)
>Flégier, Ange : Le Cor
>Guinand, Edouard : Le Moulin, song for voice & piano
>Georges, Alexandre : La Pluie, for voice & piano
>Ibert, Jacques [Composer] : Chansons de Don Quichotte, for voice & piano (or orchestra) (from film score)
>     Chanson de la mort
>Bellini, Vincenzo : Vaga luna, che inargenti, song for voice & piano
>Bellini, Vincenzo : Arietta da Camera (6) for voice & piano
>     Vanne, o rosa fortunata
>Gluck, Christoph Willibald : O del mio dolce ardor
>     O del mio dolce ardor
>Tosti, Francesco Paolo : 'A vucchella
>Tosti, Francesco Paolo : La serenata
>Tosti, Francesco Paolo : Romanze (3)
>Tosti, Francesco Paolo : Canzoni-stornelli (3)

Album Summary

>Rubinstein, Anton : Habräische Melodie ("Mein Geist ist trüb und schwer"), song for voice & piano, Op. 78/1
>Dargomizhsky, Alexander Sergeyevich : Nochnoi defir stroont efir (The Night Zephyr Stirs the Air), for voice & piano
>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Don Juan's Serenade, Op. 38, no 1
>Franck, César : Nocturne, M 85
>Gounod, Charles : Venise, song for voice & piano (Six Songs no 6)
>Gounod, Charles : Prière, song for voice & piano
>Martini, Jean-Paul-Gilles : Plaisir d'amour, for voice & piano (or orchestra)
>Flégier, Ange : Le Cor
>Guinand, Edouard : Le Moulin, song for voice & piano
>Georges, Alexandre : La Pluie, for voice & piano
>Ibert, Jacques [Composer] : Chansons de Don Quichotte, for voice & piano (or orchestra) (from film score)
>Bellini, Vincenzo : Vaga luna, che inargenti, song for voice & piano
>Bellini, Vincenzo : Arietta da Camera (6) for voice & piano
>Gluck, Christoph Willibald : O del mio dolce ardor
>Tosti, Francesco Paolo : 'A vucchella
>Tosti, Francesco Paolo : La serenata
>Tosti, Francesco Paolo : Romanze (3)
>Tosti, Francesco Paolo : Canzoni-stornelli (3)
Performers Composers

Notes & Reviews:

Celebrated operatic bass Roberto Scandiuzzi has been an unequivocal success on the international opera scene since his La Scala debut in 1982 and has only grown more capable and exciting with time. In this diverse recital - which repertoire spans style, language, and era - his formidable vocal talent is displayed alongside his great musical versatility.



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Rubinstein, Anton : Habräische Melodie ("Mein Geist ist trüb und schwer"), song for voice & piano, Op. 78/1
  • Performers: Roberto Scandiuzzi (Bass); Friedrich Haider (Piano)
  • Notes: Bayerischer Rundfunk, München (07/16/2002-07/20/2002)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 38 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: circa 1867

>Dargomizhsky, Alexander Sergeyevich : Nochnoi defir stroont efir (The Night Zephyr Stirs the Air), for voice & piano
  • Performers: Friedrich Haider (Piano); Roberto Scandiuzzi (Bass)
  • Notes: Bayerischer Rundfunk, München (07/16/2002-07/20/2002)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Don Juan's Serenade, Op. 38, no 1
  • Performers: Friedrich Haider (Piano); Roberto Scandiuzzi (Bass)
  • Notes: Bayerischer Rundfunk, München (07/16/2002-07/20/2002)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 55 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1878

>Franck, César : Nocturne, M 85
  • Performers: Roberto Scandiuzzi (Bass); Friedrich Haider (Piano)
  • Notes: Bayerischer Rundfunk, München (07/16/2002-07/20/2002)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 44 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1884

>Gounod, Charles : Venise, song for voice & piano (Six Songs no 6)
  • Performers: Roberto Scandiuzzi (Bass); Friedrich Haider (Piano)
  • Notes: Bayerischer Rundfunk, München (07/16/2002-07/20/2002)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1842

>Gounod, Charles : Prière, song for voice & piano
  • Performers: Roberto Scandiuzzi (Bass); Friedrich Haider (Piano)
  • Notes: Bayerischer Rundfunk, München (07/16/2002-07/20/2002)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Martini, Jean-Paul-Gilles : Plaisir d'amour, for voice & piano (or orchestra)
  • Performers: Roberto Scandiuzzi (Bass); Friedrich Haider (Piano)
  • Notes: Bayerischer Rundfunk, München (07/16/2002-07/20/2002)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: 1775

>Flégier, Ange : Le Cor
  • Performers: Roberto Scandiuzzi (Bass); Friedrich Haider (Piano)
  • Notes: Bayerischer Rundfunk, München (07/16/2002-07/20/2002)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 42 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Guinand, Edouard : Le Moulin, song for voice & piano
  • Performers: Roberto Scandiuzzi (Bass); Friedrich Haider (Piano)
  • Notes: Bayerischer Rundfunk, München (07/16/2002-07/20/2002)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 53 sec.

>Georges, Alexandre : La Pluie, for voice & piano
  • Performers: Friedrich Haider (Piano); Roberto Scandiuzzi (Bass)
  • Notes: Bayerischer Rundfunk, München (07/16/2002-07/20/2002)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>Ibert, Jacques [Composer] : Chansons de Don Quichotte, for voice & piano (or orchestra) (from film score) :: Chanson de la mort
  • Performers: Roberto Scandiuzzi (Bass); Friedrich Haider (Piano)
  • Notes: Bayerischer Rundfunk, München (07/16/2002-07/20/2002)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 51 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1932

>Bellini, Vincenzo : Vaga luna, che inargenti, song for voice & piano
  • Performers: Roberto Scandiuzzi (Bass); Friedrich Haider (Piano)
  • Notes: Bayerischer Rundfunk, München (07/16/2002-07/20/2002)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: 1827-1835

>Bellini, Vincenzo : Arietta da Camera (6) for voice & piano :: Vanne, o rosa fortunata
  • Performers: Roberto Scandiuzzi (Bass); Friedrich Haider (Piano)
  • Notes: Bayerischer Rundfunk, München (07/16/2002-07/20/2002)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1829

>Gluck, Christoph Willibald : O del mio dolce ardor :: O del mio dolce ardor
  • Performers: Friedrich Haider (Piano); Roberto Scandiuzzi (Bass)
  • Notes: Bayerischer Rundfunk, München (07/16/2002-07/20/2002)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Opera/Operetta

>Tosti, Francesco Paolo : 'A vucchella
  • Performers: Friedrich Haider (Piano); Roberto Scandiuzzi (Bass)
  • Notes: Bayerischer Rundfunk, München (07/16/2002-07/20/2002)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 33 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1907

>Tosti, Francesco Paolo : La serenata
  • Performers: Friedrich Haider (Piano); Roberto Scandiuzzi (Bass)
  • Notes: Bayerischer Rundfunk, München (07/16/2002-07/20/2002)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 59 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: circa 1870-1915

>Tosti, Francesco Paolo : Romanze (3)
  • Performers: Friedrich Haider (Piano); Roberto Scandiuzzi (Bass)
  • Notes: Bayerischer Rundfunk, München (07/16/2002-07/20/2002)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: circa 1880-1910

>Tosti, Francesco Paolo : Canzoni-stornelli (3)
  • Performers: Friedrich Haider (Piano); Roberto Scandiuzzi (Bass)
  • Notes: Bayerischer Rundfunk, München (07/16/2002-07/20/2002)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 52 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: circa 1870-1915